Love Elevator 22 - Libby

The banner was made by RomanticAtHeart :D thank you XD

***

-Recap-

“Are you ready to meet my family?” I asked her.

She nodded and confidently said, “Yes.”

This is going to be great!

****

Libby

He asked me what I felt and I was okay. I just knew that I started to care about him. I was grateful when he was willing to take it slow, because of my request. I didn’t count how many times I had a break down in front of him. The weird thing was I didn’t feel shy or embarrass at all. It felt so natural. He kept trying to make me believe that I was perfect for him. It was hard for me to understand. How could he say that I am perfect for him? Because I didn’t think so. The one thing I know for sure is I won’t reject him.

He had to pass my test though. Jerry, the last person that chased me, actually just wanted to get into my pants; because of some kind of stupid bets. Luckily, I found out about it. I didn’t really into him that much, so it didn’t really affect me. He got what he deserved though. No one could mess with me and got away with it. That was one of the reasons I didn’t believe in love. Maybe Dom could prove me wrong. I hope so. I asked him to sleep with me without doing anything. I tried not to move and pretended to be asleep.

The best part was that I enjoyed his hug.

I know that our closeness would make him aroused. I wanted to see, if he would break his promise or not. He moved around a lot and tried to hold back himself. Wolfy boy was horny. He let go of me to contain himself. He really cared about me, huh? I was glad. When he found out that I wasn’t sleeping, I said that I couldn’t sleep without his hug and that’s the truth. I felt something poking me and I touched it. What was that?

His boner! Oh my God! I touched his boner!

I was shocked, but my mind was swirling around and I made a big decision. I would make him satisfied. I told him about the test and how he passed it. I asked him to teach me how to give him a happy ending, because I’ve never done it before. He taught me and I tried to learn as fast as I could. Judging from his reaction, I knew that he loved it. Believe it or not, when he was happy, I felt the same way. Both of us were sleeping happily.

I woke up the next day, when I heard him talking with someone. I stirred and looked at him. I rubbed my eyes sleepily and asked what’s wrong. He pointed at the television and the news made us shock. My father and step-mother reported that I was kidnapped by a transgender. Luckily, he didn’t know who the transgender was. They even published my striptease. It was horrible! A lot of people could see me doing that, even though I admitted I kind of look sexy with my underwear. But, what if my friends know that was me? That would ruin my image.

That news made us go to his house.

***

We are standing in front of his house now. It was an ordinary house, but it gave us a warm atmosphere. The color of the house was the combination between light brown and crème, it was so charming and inviting. When you looked at it, you would get the impression of the cottage in the country-side. The house was surrounded by the rows of palm trees and shrubs in the front lawn. Contrary to the belief, they didn’t live on a pack house. They prefer the privacy for each member of their pack.

I loved their way of thinking. I didn’t think I wanted to live with too many people that I didn’t know. However, the other members of the pack were living not too far away.