Sword fighting lesson

Phoebe pov
I woke up and went training. I had training with Alex, Charlotte, Ben, James and Korra. The lesson was given by Jason. It was sword fighting lesson, normally my dad gives us lesson but he had to do something, probably Chiron's present. Well Jason sat us up in pairs. Me and Alex, Charlotte and Ben, James and Korra. He was watching closely. I was fighting against Alex. I was winning. He took a step back and I a step forward. I clanged the sword out of his hand. He surrendered, he could never win from me. He laughed and I smiled. "Good job, Phoebe!" Jason said. "You're really a little Percy." I smiled at that comment. "Come on, uncle Alex! You can do better." Jason said laughing. Alex glared at him. "Time to switch. Alex and Charlotte, Ben and James, Phoebe and Korra." Jason said. I looked at Korra, she glared at me. I wasn't going to lose, I'm gonna win. We started, as we fight, I see she uses the old fashion way of fighting. Mom explained me that one thousand times. So I won directly. She looked at me confused. "You're technic is old, everyone knows that technic." I explained. She walked away towards Jason. She was complaining, you could see that. Jason came over and said "Fight." Korra attacked, the same as earlier. I had her down in no time. Korra looked at Jason. "She's right." He said. Korra looked angry. "Can we switch?" She asked. Jason nodded. "Alright, everyone! We're gonna put James against Phoebe, just like them old days! Let's see if Phoebe still beats his ass!" He said. Ben, Charlotte and Alex cheered. "Thanks for believing in me, dad." James said sarcastically. Jason just laughed. I stood over James. I was ready, then Jason jelled 'fight'. He attacked, he still doing the same routine. I had him down in two minutes. Ben laughed, James glared at him. "Well, now the fighting is done. I can finally do this!" Alex jelled. A few Apollo kids came in and started to sing kid in love- Shawn Mendes. Alex stood up and came towards me and gave me a rose and said "My princess, would you like to join me to Chiron's birthday party?" He asked, everybody looked at me. James was pale. I looked at Alex and thought about what I said yesterday to the girls, I need some distraction from James. So I looked at Alex and said "Yes, I would love to!" He hugged me and took my hand and putted it in the air and jelled "She said yes!" I laughed, but I saw James walking away. Korra wanted to follow him but he waved her off. Jason frowned. "What's wrong with him?" He asked. "Don't know, but I really want to." Korra said. "I'll ask Piper later. But Phoebe, good luck telling this to your dad and brother." He said patting my shoulder. I looked up and knew I was screwed. "I need to go!" I said and run of...