Chapter 17 ~ Mating

Picture: Oh God do I even need to say anything...?! (How I picture Matt...*-*)

________________________________________

"Come on Matt, I promise it won't hurt much." Ethan said, gazing down at me, trying hard not to smirk at my suspicious gaze. He had spent the last ten minutes trying to convince me that it wouldn't hurt when he put his huge thing inside me and I... well I simply couldn't believe him.

I'm sure he was only telling me it wouldn't hurt and then when I agreed to it it would turn out that he was only saying that to ease my nerves.

"Define 'not much'..." I said, my eyes taking in the way he rolled his eyes at me. I knew I was a bit too suspicious here but come on! He was seriously huge and I mean... how could it not hurt?

"Matt listen to me, it will probably burn a bit in the beginning but then it will most certainly turn into pleasure just like when I used my fingers before. I would never hurt you intentionally so you have nothing to worry about!" Ethan said, his voice soothing as he reached down to stroke the side of my face.

I stared at him for a second but then I happened to look down and my nervousness returned full force. Nope, no way it wouldn't hurt!

I closed my eyes when I felt a burning blush spread across my cheeks. This was embarrassing too so all of this could go to hell... no but seriously... in books and movies it was always so easy and not at all frightening! Why was reality so much worse?

Because of the fact that I was busy brooding by myself with my eyes closed I didn't notice it as Ethan rolled his eyes and suddenly decided that he'd had enough of my unnecessary nervousness.

When his hands moved to grab me, my eyes flew open and I didn't have time to do more than yelp as he quickly flipped me around on my knees and pushed my legs apart. He settled himself behind me and I snapped my head around to send him a panicked look over my shoulder.

"Ethan..." I started but I immediately fell silent again as the man gave me an intense stare that left me unable to breathe.

Ah... what the hell?! I had come this far hadn't I? I might as well trust him on this and just let the rest of it happen. If everybody else could do this with their lovers then why shouldn't I be able to take it too?

Ethan seemed to notice the change in my thoughts because he sent me a reassuring smile and gently brushed his hand down along my thigh, massaging the tension out of my body. I sighed and forced myself to take a couple of calming breaths before I sent him a slight grimace and muttered:

"Okay... I'm done panicking now. Just... make sure I'm able to walk tomorrow..."

Ethan's smile morphed into a smirk that should have told me he was not going to keep that promise in the least. Though before I had time to comment on it Ethan's finger was slipping inside me for the second time this evening. This time he immediately nudged the thing he called my prostate and I let out a startled moan when I felt the pleasure that followed.

"Relax for me baby..." Ethan said in a velvety tone from behind me and I willed my body to do as he asked. I concentrated on breathing calmly in and out as Ethan added two more fingers and stretched me open in preparation for him.

I would surely thank him for doing so in the morning but right now I could feel a twitch of impatience hit me. For some reason I felt like I wanted something more from him and even though his fingers were working wonders I needed something more.

"Ethan... please just..." I breathed and I could feel his movements pause as he took in my pleading voice.

"Please... what?" He answered and I shivered at the roughness his voice held. I could tell that his wolf was more present than it had been a few seconds ago and it was making me excited. Probably more than what was considered healthy but aw what the fuck!