.28|Hoshi

Its been a month.

A month without Jihoon.

For Hoshi, being without Jihoon was like losing a piece of himself.

He ate less, slept less, smiled less, and came to school when he felt like it, meaning he rarely came at all.

And when he did bless the school with his presence, he didn't even come to school to learn, he came in his class and sat down for a few minutes, looking at Jihoon's face, and admiring how his smile brightened up the room.

Recently, Hoshi picked up a nasty habbit which was LSD. LSD seemed to calm him down, and it made him happy.

It made him find the exitement and beauty that he felt life couldn't give him any more.
~~~~
Soonyoung busied himself in his room tripping acid, and looking at the trippy posters that were plastered on his room wall when he heard a knock on his door.

"Fuck," he said, as he walked towards his door, things around him forming into different shapes if many bright colors. He struggled to get to the front door, as things expanded and grew smaller around him.

He opened his apartnent door, and felt arms being wrapped around him.

He looked down to see Woozi's face peering up at him.

He thought it was just psychedelics playing with his mind, but whether it was true ir not, he wrapped his arms around the figure that was before his eyes like his life depended on it.
~~~~
LSD~ also known as acid. A psychedelic drug that makes it difficult for one to distinguish what is and isn't reality.