Chapter One

Jess's POV 

I stood behind a couple of first years waiting for the boats, it was annoying having to go with them. 

 I arrived at the grounds, I looked up admiring the hogwarts castle and all its glory. 

I walked in and  just as I did a middle aged professor looking very stern came up to me.

"Now dear I am going to open the doors and place the hat down in 2 minutes then I will call the names of the students, I will call yours first as you are a transfer, Do you understand?" Mrs McGonagall asked.

I nodded my head and she opened the doors the hall was huge and filled with so many people I could sit there for hours meeting every single one, the roof of the hall was enchanted to show the sky outside which was clear and sparkling with stars. I watched as the professor pulled out a stool and sat an old hat on top it which soon erupted singing a joyful tune about each house once it was finished Mrs McGonagall stood up and announced that we had a new sixth year transfer and then called my name. I confidently walked up and sat down as the hat was placed on my head it began to speak

"Oo a half blood, Yes yes very daring... and bold, very cunning, smart not Ravenclaw no not Huffelpuff maybe Slytherin no I don’t think so you’re tricky hmm GRYFFINDOR" 

I walked down from the front and sat down next to lily and a boy with long dark brown hair as I looked at him he winked. 

"I'm black and you’re white" he said in a deep attractive voice

"Yes my skin is very pale good observation but I'm from Australia and people who are black are usually actually quite dark skinned and as you are just as pale as me I ask you to  rephrase your statement so it makes sense" I replied swiftly as I fixed my skirt and gazing up smirking at his shocked face. I heard lily and the boys friends laughing at my smart ass reply. 

"Well I see this is going nowhere fast so that was a joke, Yes my name is White and in guessing yours is Black" I laughed as his cheeks hinted pink. 

"Yeah I'm Sirius, Sirius Black and your Jessica" Sirius said his beautiful stormy grey eyes not wavering from mine. 

"Call me Jess and it’s nice to meet you and might I say your eyes are just mesmerising" I laughed again at his surprise. I turned to face the other three boys watching me intently. "And you are?"

The boy with the black messy hair smirked "I'm the hottest thing you've ever seen" he said in a husky voice before winking. 

"Well actually I have looked in the mirror and I think I'm the hottest thing I've ever seen, but I meant your name" I replied in a smug voice. 

"He's James Potter, that's Peter Pettigrew and I'm Remus Lupin nice to meet you" said the boy with brown average length hair.

"Well Remus you are my favourite by far" I smiled as a blush crept up on his face.

"Thanks" he said in a quiet voice smiling at me. 

 Comment, Vote, Fan :)

Love you all my dear readers you're all sexy! <3