Handcuffed to Zander

Chapter 28: Dark Green Hoodies

Song Chapter: Settle Down by The 1975

Aria Evans

"Zander."

My arms were held crossed as I examined the blonde bimbo releasing her hold on Zander as he lightly pushed her away.

"If your done sucking her face off, I'd like to have a word with you."

Scoffing, he leaned his head on a locker, licking his lips before he all together pushed the blonde away.

"I have to go babe, I'll see you later!!"

He seemed to raise his voice embarrassingly high as he spoke to her, receiving a dumb slow nod from her.

Laughing to himself, he shooed her away with his hands, confusion setting on her face before she soon complied and left.

With a shake of my head we both silently watched her leave.

"What's wrong with her? Too dumb to understand?"

I smiled at my small joke, finding amusement from all of Zander's victims.

They weren't all the sharpest knifes in the drawer.

"She's deaf."

My face dropped at Zander's reveal, guilt soon bubbling in me.

I was such an a-hole.

Slapping at his shoulder hard, I released a glare towards his direction, his complain soon following after.

"What is wrong with you!"

"What? She's still a person!"

Our glares were harsh, any moments shared last night completely vanished.

We were acting like last night never changed the hatred we had towards the other, we were back to normal.

"A person you shouldn't be taking advantage of."

Looking away from his intense eyes, I sighed.

"Whatever, I don't even care."

He took a step back after my words, a smirk plastered on his lips.

"What do you want Aria?"

"Just wanted to know why Dylan had our baby when you were suppose to be taking care of it."

Anger in my voice was proudly heard as Zander's eyebrows furrowed in confusion.