Afters With A Carter

A/N: I would like to dedicate this chapter to LMCryBaby because she is a great supporter and I was touched by all the great comments she left and messages she sent. She made me want to right more! Thank you! ❤ GO check out her work its AAAHHMAAZZIINNGG!

*****

"That was quite a show Mr. Carter." I said smiling at him.

"Just a show for you Averey." He kissed me again.

*******

I was at home lounging on my couch after work with Ozzy on my lap snoozing away. I was thinking about everything that happened today. Austin did really have a show to perform, but did it have to be in front of all the guys. I laughed with embarrassment.

I flicked through the channels contemplating on what to watch. Seen that. Not interested. Gross. Annoying. Ahhhh just what I need in my life some laughter. I decided to watch a rerun of the show Impractical Jokers. This show is life. I was cracking up to myself when my phone started to buzz.

I picked it up without realizing who exactly it was.

"Hello." I said still smiling.

"Well you seem happy Champ." I didn't recognize the voice until it hit me. It's Tori. Austin's sister. "Hello?"

How did she get my number? "Uh....sorry hey how are you?" I said nervously.

"I've had better days. Hey how about we go for something sweet right now. I wanna talk to you." Oh geez.

"Right now?"

"Is that a problem?"

"Um no where do you want to meet?"

"How about Afters?"

"Yeah I know where it is. See you in 20." I hung up. What did she want to tell me?

I quickly got up and changed into something more appealing instead of my pyjamas. I changed into a throw on grey sweater with black jeans and scarf since it was a little chilly out tonight.

I had to take Ozzy since it wasn't fair he was locked in the apartment all day

I parked my car in front of Afters and saw Tori looking as beautiful as always.

"Hey gorgeous." She said giving me a hug. Woah surprising.

"Hi it's nice to see you again."

"Likewise." She noticed Ozzy in my oversized bag. "Oh. My. God. Who is this little guy?"

"His name is Ozzy I just had to bring him I didn't want him stuck again in the apartment all day and night." She was petting his little forhead and he licked her fingers.

"Too cute. Shall we go inside?"

"We shall." We ordered our milky buns and sat outside at a table.

"So I'm assuming you and Austin are on good terms

"So I'm assuming you and Austin are on good terms." She said with her eyebrows raised and a smirk on her face.

"Yeah we are he um actually gave me Ozzy as an apology gift with....other things."

"So he did listen to my advice."

"Excuse me?"

"After the huge fight with my family and you leaving and than Austin telling everyone off, we had a little talk."

"About me?"

"Precisely." She smiled. "I told him he had to do anything to get you back. I guess he listened. I'm happy he didn't let our family get in the way. Because I like you. You take no shit from no one and you could put Austin in his place. He needs a girl like that." I can't believe she was telling me this. "He's changed too. He isn't such a douche anymore like he was before. And I thank you for that." She had sincerity in her eyes.

I just smiled back.

"I also wanted to say that I'm having a huge and I mean huge party at my house on Saturday and I'm personally inviting you. You can bring whoever just I would really like for you to come." She was actually invited me. "I haven't told Austin by the way but he will get an invite eventually. So what do you say?"

This should be fun. I hope. But there was something in the back of my mind, not agreeing.

Eventually I said, "I would love to."

"Yayyy! Okay the party theme is black & white! Girls have to wear dresses and guys have to wear a a suit and tie. It's a must."

"Sounds good!"

"Okay love gotta run so I'll see you Saturday!" She kissed both my cheeks and Ozzy's forehead.

I waved her off and just sat there. This means if Austin is invited than so is the whole Carter family. Am I ready to see them again?