15

The seven of them made it back to air temple island. Ren and Riku looked around in awe. It was beautiful to them. Well, it's beautiful to mostly everyone.

"This is where she lives?" Ren asked Mako. "No. She's just here to be taken care of." Mako answered. "Why aren't you taking care of her?" Riku cocked an eyebrow.

Mako has been irritated enough with this guy. He had enough. "To get your ass!" Mako pointed a finger. "The whole way you've been just saying all the shit that's totally wrong. You don't know me, and you don't me and Sakiko's relationship! Trust me, if you keep it up-"

"Welcome back." Tenzin calmly interrupted. "You two must be Sakiko's siblings." Tenzin smiled.

"No, that's her brother. Im her friend." Riku corrected. Tenzin didn't seem fond of him already.

"How is she Tenzin?" Mako asked concerned, but at the same time happy since she's awake. "Well, she's recovering nicely. She is weak so all her strength is going to take awhile." Tenzin explained.

"She doesn't know you all arrived yet." Tenzin smiled. Tenzin walked out back with the seven of them following behind.

"Sakiko? There are people here to see you."

Sakiko looked back and her face lit up in joy as she saw the sight of Mako. She tried her best to quickly get up, with the help of Tenzin. "You're back."

She jogged her way towards him and they embraced in a tight hug

She jogged her way towards him and they embraced in a tight hug. Mako felt her wince in pain and he loosened his embrace. "I missed you." Mako softly said. like the pic ^ & ik it's Korra , mostly all the pics imma use as Mako & Sakiko are gonna be him and Korra. YOU GOTTA DEAL WITH IT !

"I don't remember what happened." Kiko said, pulling away. "I woke up and I was so confused. I walked out and fell and Pema saw me."

"You got struck by lightning." Mako sighed. "And you were asleep for 5 days."

"Wow." Kiko chuckled. "Longest nap ever."

"How could I forget." Mako looked back. "The reason we left was for this."

Mako moved to show Ren and Riku.

Sakiko widened her eyes. She put her hand over her mouth. She was speechless.

"Ren?" She managed to say after she removed her hand from her mouth. "My brother. Ren?"

"Yeah. It's me Kiko." Ren slightly smiled. "Wow, you're big. I mean, not fat big, like tall big. Well, you're kinda short, but since the last time I saw you-"