Playing Hard

Taraji

I shuffled through my room trying to find the perfect outfit

I shuffled through my room trying to find the perfect outfit. Tonight was the "Reaching for the Stars." banquet and anyone who was anyone was going to be there. Gabby sat in front of my vanity watching me run around my room like I was a chicken with my head cut off.

"Taraji , if you dont come on girl we are gonna be late , I thought Tony dropped everything off earlier."Gabby asked looking down at her watch. Me and Gabby was so close. She was my girl I could tell her anything and she has really been there for me through this whole Terrence fiasco.

I glared over at her. "If someone would help instead of starring at me."I tossed her way as I emerged into my closet. She followed me inside and leaned up against the doorway.

"Look Rahj , that ass is poking out and your titties is sitting honey , I think your ready."She reassured coming over handing me my clutch. I smiled looking at us both. We twerked a bit she laughed playfully slapping my ass.

"We look the fuck good , come on girl. We had Bill out there waiting for a hour now."She said giving herself thee once over before leaving out the bedroom. I giggled and followed behind.

We got into the Bentley limo and instantly started taking shots.

"I wonder who is gonna get awarded tonight."Gabby tossed in the air as she sipped her drink.

I sipped my drink nodding. "It better be me , shit all that hard work I done and them bitches I had to put up with."Gabby added. I laughed this girl was just as crazy as me.

"Rahj ease up okay tonight is going to be fine."She said as she looked at my uneasy frame. I was a bit tense I needed to loosen up.

"Gabby , Im not even thinking about Terrence."I said taking the last of my drink to the head. She giggled a bit.

"Who was talking about Terrence?"She asked rasing an eyebrow. I bit my bottom lip a bit embarressed.

"Look , We are here to have a good time , dont worry about him Rahji you got me."She said rubbing my back. I smiled and she pulled me into a big hug.

"Now lets go TURN UP!"She yelled as the limo came to a hault. She exited first and then I followed behind. So many cameras flashed. I instantly got into my diva mode posing for every angle of the cameras.

"Taraji over here!"I heard almost everyone yell out to me. I looked back at the one reporter that was feigning to get my attention. Then he caught my attention. A black limo pulled up to the curb and there he was. He had his hair slicked back and his facial hair was more distinct. He wore a grey suit and a white shirt that exposed his srong neck. I bit my bottom lip but that moment was cut short when I saw him extend his hand and out stepped an asian woman.

I chuckled to myself. 'He married that?Come on Terrence.' I turned my head away from him before he could catch my gaze. I blew air kisses to my fans before I entered the ceremony hall.