Chapter 2.

Chapter Status: Edited

_______________________

- Past again. -
{ Blue's POV }

When I'm home alone studying, I'll take out my contacts and place my glasses on my nose.
Currently, I was home alone studying.

I was in the middle of writing something down when I glanced up to find a tall form standing at my door. Shocked, I jumped up and screamed.
I couldn't see who the figure was because it was way to dark in the hall. Slowly, I reached over to the table and picked up my heavy history book. I glanced down at it and then chucked it across the room towards the person. I heard a smack and then a deep voice yell out.

"Fuck!"

I knew that voice.

"Shit," I whispered, while rushing over to the wall. I flicked on the hallway lights and looked over to the figure who was sprawled out on the wood floor.

It was Harry.

I gasped while holding my hand to my mouth. I couldn't help but let a chuckle slip through.

"Oh my god... Harry," I was laughing hysterically now. He was clutching his crotch area while moaning in pain.

"Jesus, Blue." He groaned, closing his eyes.

"Sorry," I protested. "You could've just used the doorbell!"

"I was scared your parents were here so I just used the spare key under your mat," he replied while squeezing his eyes shut.

I smirked while patting him on the chest. "I thought I told you I was gonna be studying today,"

"What's with the glasses?" He asked.

"I need them," I shrugged. "And I'm so sorry about that," I replied while pointing to his crotch.

"Mhm, sure you're sorry," He chuckled.

Without hesitation, I straddled his waist in the middle of the hallway and tugged at his shirt.

"Don't you want to take this to the bed, maybe?" He pointed. I shook my head.

"I only have a little time," I hushed, pressing my lips onto his, as it erupted into this major make out session. I slowly grinded my hips into his, moaning.

I loved being in charge.

"Will your dick still function after that bad hit?'' I whispered through the kiss, his nose brushing the skin on my neck, me shuddering.

"Mmm. You're a bitch," He chuckled which made me smirk. "But I think it'd be better if you gave it a kiss,"

-~-~-

We were cuddled in the middle of the hallway, which I didn't know why because for all I know, Harry wasn't one to cuddle. Harry was one with rough sex, the one who led sexual intercourse, heavy kissing, and so forth. Cuddling? Defiantly not what I expected.

"Is everything okay?" I finally asked. He waited before replying while tugging at a few strands of my hair.

"Yeah, my parents just fought. I think it was because of me," he said.

"Why'd you come here, of all places?" I asked while putting a hand to his cheek.

He was once again silent for minute.

"They were fighting because I had bad grades, Blue. I came over here because I need a tutor," he trailed off.

I looked at him disbelievingly.

"What?" I rose an eyebrow.

"Ugh, shit Blue. I said, I-,"

"Me... you want me to be your tutor?" I chuckled.

"You know what, fuck it. I never should've asked you," He lightly pushed me aside, getting up about to leave.

"Harry, wait!' I groaned.

He stopped, looking at me blankly.

"I never said no." I shrugged.

He sighed. "I hate you."

"Yeah, I hate you too," I chuckled.

"No one knows about this?"

"Nope." I replied while popping the 'p'.

"Okay, good," He nods.

"See? No harm done." I smiled while pecking him on the lips. Soon, we were in a full out make out session against the wall.

I felt Harry's hands trail up my shirt when the doorbell rung twice.

We both froze in silence.

"You've got to get out of here," I whispered.

"Yup," he replied while grabbing his coat from the floor. He was about to take the stairs which was near the door when I grabbed his arm and stopped him.

"No you fucking idiot, use my window!" I hissed, slapping him in the arse as he passed me. He smirked and raced over to my room with me trailing behind him.

I shooed him out as he pulled his loose jeans up.

"See ya," He breathed out.

I kissed him once more on the lips before silently whispering against his lips.

"Douche,"

"Uptight bitch," He smirked as I rolled my eyes.

"Bye," I replied while I slammed my window closed.

-~-~-

[ A/N: ] EEEEK! I hope you like it :D Please vote and comment!
It makes me want to update faster!

-
BritishBums xox