Chapter 8

"A promotion?", Aaliyah questioned again.

"That's what I said.", Iain laughed heartily.

"I would like that very much sir. Tell me what to do and I'll do it to the best of my ability. I've felt like such good use to Pliegue Industries and have made so many connections. I would love to stay years to come."

Iain smiled devilishly before clearing his throat and dropping the smile. He stood up suddenly, Aaliyah's eyes following him, he outstretched his hand, looking serious. No, focused.
Aaliyah hesitated before taking his hand and standing along with him.
"Let's go to my home, I'll explain everything there. We can have a glass of whiskey as we talk terms and conditions. Please, come with me.",

Aaliyah felt chills running up her spine just thinking of stepping inside Iain's front door.... And his bedroom.
"No Aaliyah, no! Stop he's your boss."
It's like all logic and rationality just flees away from her when it comes to this man. Her lust overpowers everything, her senses become overtook and all she knows how to do is say yes or nod. What kind of spells is this Greek god of a man spewing?

"It's more private.", Iain whispered before guiding Aaliyah from the patio and to the exit of the party. Only nodding Aaliyah followed Iain, holding his hand while her other held yet another martini she snatched from the bar before even coming to the patio. This time a dirty vodka with three olives. If this somehow ends up a wild night at least she can blame it on the alcohol and the olive juice. That sneaky olive juice.

She would be a fool to deny she didn't have a tinge of doubt inside but the thing that worried Aaliyah most was she wasn't questioning anything. She had, at that moment, only 1 superstitious bone in her body but her desire quickly and suddenly chased it all away. She felt excited, and anticipated heavily the foreshadowing events up ahead. She knew that once she stepped into his car she would be powerless to protest. Already her knees were weak, her arms were warm, her feet was cold. So many things were happening at once but one thing Aaliyah decided for sure was, "Let's just see what happens."

Iain let Aaliyah go first up the steps ascending to his front door, casually putting his hands on her waist, as to help her not miss a step. Itching slow, foot after foot on purpose, Aaliyah blinked slowly.
"This has to be a dream. A drunken dream."
Once they reached the door, Aaliyah tried to step aside to let Iain open it. Instead, Iain leaned into Aaliyah to unlock the door, leisurely taking his time, running his other free hand up and down her thigh and hip. His hand feeling like feathers against the silk fabric of her lavish dress.
Aaliyah took a quick intake of breath when Iain first leaned into her, she cursed the fairies for Iain taking his time opening the door. It was like he was trying to see her lose composure. Aaliyah didn't want him to know the effect he had on her, but she thinks her breathing is giving her up.
When Iain opened the door Aaliyah walked inside quickly, anxious to get away from the coursing heat emitting from Iain and the sexual tension that was slowly rising. The warmth between her legs made her shift side to side on her ankles. This feeling had Aaliyah thrust in the thralls of temptation. It wouldn't be long before she gave up the resistance, she knew it.

"Okay, I'm here. Let's discuss the promotion....?" This was a bad idea. Oh so a bad idea. The pit of her stomach was on fire, it reminded Aaliyah of her first rollercoaster ride, the feeling of nervousness was identical, with a slight hint of unease. She was blinking fast now, holding the glass she managed to keep hold of all the way here, tight like a kangaroo baby holding on to it's mama.

Iain closed the door and walked into the kitchen, a confused and slightly annoyed Aaliyah following behind.

"All good things in time Aaliyah. Why don't you sit that glass down, I'll give you a refill of the good stuff. ",

Iain opened a cabinet and brought out two glasses, before pulling out a bottle of Jameson Whiskey. Black Barrel Edition.
Aaliyah's favorite.

"How did he know? Oh this is such a trap."

"Sit, please.",

Aaliyah did sit, and grabbed the glass Iain had poured for her. She noticed how.....controlling he really was, yet it was extremely attractive because everything he did backed that trait 100 percent. It was almost criminal how smooth he was. Just by being. He never asked her preferred drink, he just poured what he wanted them to have and still got it right. Aaliyah knew she shouldn't have been feeling turned on by such a simple display of character but she was. She wondered if he was controlling in bed, rough maybe?
She wondered if he liked roleplay. Smiling and taking a sip of her glass she relished in her oh so naughty thoughts. What's the point of fighting them now?