1.5

16/6/2016 - today

16/6/2015 - it has been a year since i last saw bangtan. the day i saw them for the very first time. the best day of my life.

i hope you guys would come again. i miss you.

- these are screencaps of them from my fancam. never have i thought that i would be this close to them.

[ i posted my fancam video on my fan acc ig - @/jhopesgirl

[ i posted my fancam video on my fan acc ig - @/jhopesgirl . if you want, you can watch there lol ]

1.5

Yoongi and I gave up on finding the others and end up sitting at one of the empty chairs near the escalator.

We both quietly ate the bread and drink the milk with me of course, stealing glances at him and dying internally because he is just literally perfect. And him licking his lips from time to time is not helping at all.

"So," He starts and I almost fall down my seat because I thought he caught me checking him out.

"Isn't it tiring to sit beside Hoseok for the year?" He asks and I chuckle.

"It sure is sometimes. Sometimes, I wonder what is going on inside his head but I'm just like him so I can't really complain and he's a ball of sunshine."

[ hoseok my baby my bias my love my life ]

"Yes, he screams all the time." Yoongi replies, slightly shaking his head, probably the imagination of Hoseok screaming appearing in his head.

"How about you – sitting beside Yuri?"

I notice his eyebrows raise and I think back to what I ask. And that is when I know – I fucked up.

I JUST ASKED HIM HOW IT IS SITTING WITH HIS SEATMATE

NOW HE KNOWS I STALK HIM ALL THE TIME

NOW HE KNOWS HOW MUCH I WALK PASS BY THEIR CLASS JUST TO LOOK AT HIM

"You know I sit beside Yuri?"

"I once saw you beside her when I visited Taehyung."

Yes, you did it. He would totally buy that.

"Oh," He replies. "She talks Japanese all the time and often shouts or reacts in Japanese which is honestly, annoying."

I yelp when I feel a pair of arms surround my shoulders, the back of my head slightly hitting the person's chest.

"How could you leave oppa?"

"Jungkook, you are not my oppa. Stop." I groan pushing his hands away. "And I didn't leave you guys!"

"Yes, you did!" Taehyung fake glares and pulls me into a headlock.

"Can you not?" I yell at him.

"Let's punish her, Jungkook." Taehyung smiles creepily at Jungkook who returns back the same expression.

"Puni—YAH!" I scream when I am suddenly on Taehyung's shoulder, my head facing his lower back.

He starts walking though I continue kicking my legs.

"Put me down or I'm slapping your ass!" I scream.

"Oh, I like the sound of that." Taehyung replies and I know he is smirking. I hide my face in embarrassment, knowing the people in the mall are probably giving weird looks at us.

And what worse is, Yoongi is also with us.

+

"This is so uncomfortable." I groan, letting my head lie on the headrest. Since it is already dark, they decided to hire a cab.

A freaking cab with these nine people. How do you think we turned out sitting?

Namjoon and Jin share a seat at the front. Nayeon sits on Jungook, though he begs Taehyung that he doesn't want Nayeon to sit on him. But of course, since Taehyung also doesn't want it, he told Nayeon it's okay to sit on Jungkook.

That lil' shit.

Taehyung forcefully makes me sit on him and I curse at him under my breath because

THIS IS MY CHANCE TO SIT ON THAT PERFECT HUMAN BEING CALLED MIN YOONGI

But nevermind because, Jimin is sitting on Yoongi and Hoseok is sitting at the very last place where you put your luggages and such. Poor guy.

"I know you like it." Taehyung giggles, poking the sides of my stomach.

"Fu---" I stop mid-sentence, managing to not swear in front of Yoongi. Taehyung continues being the happy kid he is, rests his head on my shoulder and hugs my waist tightly.

I roll my eyes and look at Jungkook who looks extremely uncomfortable more than I am. Beads of sweat form on his forehead with his hands awkwardly placed beside, trying his best to not touch Nayeon.

"You two are really cute." Nayeon smiles at us and honestly, this is the first ever time we are talking to each other.

"N—"

"Thank you!" Taehyung's loud voice cuts me off and I just sigh dramatically, trying my best to not kill him.

I shift my position, trying to at least make it okay to sit on Taehyung. My brows furrow when I see a black cardigan placed on my lap.

"Since you are wearing a skirt." Jimin smiles at me and I thank him before fixing the cardigan on my lap.

Why do I feel like Jimin is my secret admirer? Taehyung also said he thinks it is Taehyung. Is it him?

I look at Yoongi who is strangely looking at the driver.

After sending back Hoseok, Namjoon and Taehyung, I'm finally comfortably sitting by myself in the middle, between Yoongi and Jungkook.

They both still have Nayeon and Jimin sitting on them though.

Jungkook quietly nudges me and I look at him to see him pleading desperately with his eyes.

Pitying him and knowing that he is awkward with girls he doesn't know, I decided to help him.

"Jungkook, come here. Nayeon must be uncomfortable." I say and I swear I see Nayeon slightly turn to glare at me.

"Yeah. She must be uncomfortable." Jungkook follows along and I slightly stand up and of course, bending. Jungkook scoots to my place and I sit down on him.

Ah, why must I be so kind?

"You are sleepy, right?" Jungkook asks me which I reply with a nod.

"Sleep. I will wake you up when we arrive." he says and makes my head lean on his shoulder, my face facing his neck and that muscular jaw.

Sorry, I just had to describe his jaw. I have a fetish for necks and jaws, I'm sorry.

+

"We are here." Jungkook lightly shakes me and I yawn before rubbing my eyes. I pat Jungkook's shoulder before stepping out of the car. I also notice Yoongi who just stepped out of the car from the other side.

When our eyes meet, he smiles and mouths a 'good night' to me which I shyly returns a smile.

+

i'm currently emotional lol.