Proposal

I slipped the box in my jacket pocket and walked into the house. The door creaked shut. I had to visit my dad before I came home, and get groceries too. So when I walked in it was dark. Frisk was rolled up in a ball on the couch. My lips curled into a smile and I walked over to Frisk, scooping her up and holding her in my arms. She looked at me groggily and closed her eyes again. "Goodnight Asriel." She said quietly. I chuckled are carried Frisk upstairs. We reached our room and I opened the door, walking in. I made my way over to the bed, still holding Frisk and set her down. I had to pull the covers over her and sat at the edge of the bed. "I love you."
The next day I decided how I would propose. I went to the flower store and picked up a huge bouquet of vibrant red and blue flowers. I decided to slip the ring on one of the stems. When I got home I ran upstairs and put the flower on our bedpost. When I came downstairs Frisk walked out of the kitchen. "Hey babe." Frisk walked over to me and stood on her toes. She pressed her hands against my chest and kissed me. I smiled and kissed back. We pulled away and I looked down and noticed Frisk's stomach keeps growing. I touched her stomach and looked Frisk in the eyes. "What do you think we should name him or her?" I asked. (A/N: HELP CHOOSE A NAME) Frisk looked up. "I don't know. Let's figure it out later." She said and turned around then walked back into the kitchen. I sighed and looked upstairs. I started towards the stairs but hesitated. I shook myself from my daze and progressed up the wooden, and carpeted steps. I walked down the hallway and pushed the bedroom door open. I took a deep breath and walked over to the bed and grabbed the flowers with the ring on the stem. I walked downstairs and called for Frisk. She walked out of the kitchen and smiled at the sight of the flowers. "For me?" She asked. I smiled and held them out. She took them and turned to walk but then she noticed the ring. "Hm?" She went to touch it and froze. When she turned to face me I put my arms around her and smiled. "Marry me?"
(A/N: I'm leaving it up to you guys to see what Frisk says. Yes or No. Choose wisely. This depends on a large part of the book.)