~*~ City of Love ~*~

Liza’s POV

So far we had been here in the city of love for around a month, meaning we were mid-holiday. I was so glad Kol had decided we should come to Paris. It was definitely the most romantic place I could have ever wanted to go to.  We had been to all the major sites in Paris so far and the only place we had left was the Eiffel Tower. Kol had already planned for us to go there later in our trip as something was planned especially for that day.

As we had already done everything I had wanted in our holiday so far we had planned to spend our morning simply having breakfast on our balcony outside of our apartment. Our apartment was beautiful and had the perfect view of the Eiffel Tower.

In France it was now 10 am meaning it was the perfect time to get out of bed. Since we had come on this trip I wasn’t as lazy, as I had woke up before midday everyday- except one.  That one has a justified reason though. The pair of us had been out walking the streets of Paris in the romantic lighting for hours and didn’t get back to the apartment until early in the morning.

When I decided to get out of bed I wandered into the living room. Even in Paris I spent most of my day wearing Kol’s clothes due to me sleeping in them- unless we were going out.

As I got into the living room I saw through the glass doors Kol was sat on the balcony reading a book. Silently I made my way out to him; he didn’t turn around meaning I hoped he hadn’t noticed me. Swiftly I clasped my hands over his eyes.

“Guess who?” I smirked.

I knew he’d make a stupid joke; he did every time I did this but it was still something to do in my free time.

“Any of the world’s best supermodels?” He chuckled as I un-covered his eyes.

Once I had let go of his eyes I leaned around him pecking his lips. As I did so he had placed his book on the table, and wrapped his arms around my waist pulling me onto his lap.

“Certainly better than a supermodel,” He smirked kissing me.

“Of course, no supermodel would be able to put up with you. Your diet is filled with a lot of calories, it’s not really their thing,” I chuckled leaning back against his arm that wrapped around my back.

“So how did you sleep darling?” He questioned with a soft smile.

He obviously knew that I slept well. He was next to me all night and for some reason every time I woke up he did too, merely to check whether I was okay.

I guess it was sweet that he woke up to know whether I was okay, but if by chance (which I was about 99.9% would never happen) I wanted to leave him in the middle of the night it was nearly impossible.

For the next few minutes we sat in the same place cuddled up looking at the scenery around us. It was one of the most beautiful things I could ever think about seeing.

After a while Kol decided it would be about time to go and find someone for us to feed on. To save me having to get ready he agreed to go get someone and bring them to the apartment for us both to feed on. Whilst he was getting us brunch (breakfast and lunch), I decided it would be a good time to start writing a postcard to Elijah.

I had already bought a few postcards but I still hadn’t written them.  Going to get them I hastily made my way back to my comfy seat on the balcony. Grabbing a pen I began to write it.

Dear Elijah,

I’ve missed you so much. It’s been a hectic week as we have seen all the beauties of Paris. Wait I forgot, how are you, Nik and Rebekah? We’re good and although I’m having so much fun I can’t wait to see you again.

If you see Jeremy, Matt and Caroline say I miss them. It’s so hard being so far away from you all but at least Kol’s here too. We’re having like the perfect vacation and I wouldn’t want to be anywhere else.

Please contact me soon.

I love you.

Love Liza x

Surprisingly it had taken me quite a while to write the postcard of which I got one of the maids to take down to the post box. I had placed a first class stamp on the back so it would get to America as fast as it could.

Once I had done that I went to get changed into some loose harem trousers and a tank top along with some fluffy bunny slippers. By the time I left the bedroom I found Kol sat on the balcony once again with a young girl with a blank expression on her face sat next to him.

“Liza meet Simone,” He smirked flipping her brown hair off of her shoulder, “Don’t worry I’ve already compelled her.”

He smirked at me once again whilst I walked closer to the pair. I quickly bit down onto her neck whilst Kol bit the other side of it. As her body slowly became limp we stopped drinking from her so we didn’t kill her. When we were done, Kol compelled her again and let her leave out apartment telling her to simply leave our building.

“So what do you want to do for the rest of the day?” He questioned as we both sat down on the double sofa.

“Relax,” I shrugged cuddling up to his side.

“That is fine by me,” He smirked pulling me closer so we were hugging properly on the sofa.

The rest of the day was spent merely eating human food and watching some films in French. Luckily we had both learnt French so luckily we were able to understand the films.

Once we had wasted our whole day being proactive, we finally settled with spending our last few hours of minimal light by sitting out on the balcony and watching everyone walk by and watching the light disappear.

Even though we didn’t really do much we had one of the best days ever.