Epilogue

I follow after my friends, studying my surroundings as we walk around the Avenger Tower. Wanda and Steve giving us the tour of the new building. We walk through a set of doors, leading us to what appears to be the training room. I smirk, as I eye the place. I could definitely use this.

I dig my shoes into the floor as we come to a complete stop, using all of my weight so I don't run into the girl in front of me. Jess puts his right arm out, stopping me from going forward as well. His hazel eyes meet my gaze as he smirks at me. I roll my eyes at his attempt.

"How many of theses cadets do you think will make it?" Jess asks, as we continue on with the tour.

I glance around the familiar building. Smiling at  some of the agents that walk by. I think to myself for a couple of minutes, I studying the kids around me. There's about twenty or so kids give or take. Only half of them will make it. Wanda and Steve continue to explain what the program is about and how everybody's going to get a chance to make it.

"Half of them. Maybe." I mutter underneath my breath, only loud enough so Jess can hear me. Why did Steve and my mom make me do this?

Jess slaps me on my shoulder as we make our way towards the cafeteria. The room buzzes with noise as we make our way past all the different level agents. After a minute or two of walking the busy room, Steve and Wanda push past the large metal doors. Taking us to a complete new different location. I count each step we take, memorizing every move we make. I know this building like the back of my hand.

I glance at the kids again. My eyes falling upon a tall girl with blonde hair. I stare at her, taken back by her beauty. All of a sudden she turns around, her steel blue eyes falling upon me. I blush, turning my head in the direction of Jess. A few seconds later, I glance at her again, but this time she's not looking at me.

But from the corner of my eyes, her pink lips are curled up into a smile. Her blue eyes on Steve and Wanda. Maybe this program won't be so bad after all. Thirty minutes later we're finally at the last stop. Everybody's attention turns towards the huge wall of digital photos. something Stark built.

Something that I got to watch him and Bruce build. Steve and Wanda smile as the different aged kids study the wall in amazement. I follow a couple of photos with my eyes, trying the searched the large for one in particular. After finding it. I push past the kids, running my hand over the photo.

I smile to myself. I stare at the older man in front of me. His bluish-green eyes staring off into the distance. I look down at the wording. My eyes trailing over it, reading it to myself. I feel a hand creep up on my shoulder.

I turn around to see Jess looking at me, turning his attention to the picture as well. I reread the writing. In Loving Memory of Eden Hyde. A loving father, brother, friend, and hero to all that new him. Jess lips curl up into a smile as he points at the photo.

"He looks just like you." Jess whispers as we continue to stare at the wall.

"That's because he's my father." I reply, looking over my shoulder to see Steve talking to my mom. She smiles as they continue to talk. Steve laughs quietly before placing a quick kiss to my moms lips.

I turn my attention back towards the large photo. Smiling at it. I hear Wanda and Steve calling are names, gaining most of our attention. But not mine.

"Okay," Wanda yells as Jess follows after them. "time for training cadets."

I continue to stare at all the photos with me and the Avengers. I smile again when I find a photo of Sarah, Steve, and I. It's her favorite. Besides the one with my dad and I, when I was a baby.

"You know," I turn around to look at the person who's talking to me. "you should be heading to training."

I stare at the tall dark hair man. His ice blue eyes are something I've never seen before. I shrug at his answer. "I know. It's just..."

"Memories. Trust me I know all about those." He nods as he completes my answer. I look him up and down. Noticing that he's wearing a matte black jumpsuit. The same ones they wear here.

"We should get going." He whispers, his eyes landing on my dad.

"Where?" I ask, looking down the hall. Watching the last couple kids disappear behind the gym door.

"I have a bunch of kids to teach how to fight. It won't be easy but I've dealt with a lot harder. A couple of decades at least." He jokes, trying to easy the my nerves.

I'm not nervous. I was made to be here. It's just I don't want anybody else getting hurt because of me.

"Hyde!" I snap my head in the direction of Jess's booming voice. "You coming?"

I smirk at his answer. Directing my eyes back at the older man who is now walking in Jess's direction.

He turns back around. His pitch black hair falling against his pale forehead. "Yeah Hyde. You coming?"

Vote-Comment-Etc

A/N- Omg I'm tearing up. Luke when he's all grown up. Seventeen years old. Sixteen years into the future. Natasha having another kid that might I add is Eden's fifteen year old daughter. Something that happened between those eight months Eden had Luke when he was a baby. Pretty much when Athena came to town.

\If any of you are interested. Luke's going to be getting his own book and story line. Which will be up soon. I hope this was a kick butt ending for all of you. But not just and ending but the beginning to something another story. Sorry for all the grammar mistakes as well.

Also Steve and Natasha are together. Married more like it. And they still look the same because of the Super serum and all that. If that makes any sense as well., same with the other super soldier. I'm super excited you guys. Oh and brownie points or cookies points for whoever can guess who the trainer is.

I'll give you a hint. It's somebody from the book.

Dedicated to SaviorOfLives

Lots of Love- Tori