Chapter 59

(Aurora's POV)

         I watched as all of Evangeline's brother said good-bye to her grave.

I didn't know how to feel as I saw them all crying at the grave.

It was a bitter sweet feeling but I just couldn't really explain it.

All the gifts they left were cute and very thoughtful of them. I couldn't see what Ariana left but all I knew was that it was pink.

I watched as I seen Alpha Braxton walk away from his sister and Alpha Nathaniel and his mate.

I watched as his facial expression changed when he was far enough from the house. He went from an intimidating Alpha to a vulnerable one.

He looked so sad. All I wanted was to go help him but he is not my mate.

So it was not my place to comfort him. But still, I felt sorry for him. My heart broke for him. I just hope one day that he could find peace.

His sister joined the others in the house with some random guy that came to her aid as she was crying at the grave.

They walked about into the house and I saw them all laughing and having a good time.

Music started to play and even though not everyone was dancing it still hurt to know that mostly everyone was enjoying themselves.

A hand was placed over my shoulder and I looked up to the man who was my mate.

"You see, they don't miss Evangeline.They are better off without her. They are throwing a party because now they know the monster is gone. Do you see why I got her out? It was what was best."

I didn't say anything, I just turned back and looked at the people that were once my family. Maybe he was right..... Maybe they don't miss me.

The dragon is slayed and now they can rejoice in my pain and suffering.

"Lets go. It is time to go home Aurora."

I looked over at Jo and nodded my head.

Aurora. I was going to start to have to remember that, that is my name now.

I took one more look at my old life and I let one last tear slip.

"Hurry up!" I heard Jo scream as he walked back to the car that was taking us to our new home.

"I will always love you guys."

I turned away knowing I was leaving my brothers, friends, family, and pack behind.

I was no Longer Evangeline Everlast. I was now Aurora. Mate to my kidnapper and Ex mate to an Alpha.

I was nothing now........

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Just the Alphas Secret Wolf.