Protect - Steve Rogers x (f)Reader x Sister!Romanoff

Words: 1989
Pairing: Steve Rogers x (f)Reader x Sister!Romanoff
Featuring: Steve, Natasha, Tony, Clint, Bruce, Thor, (others implied/mentioned)
Warnings: Injury mentioned, fighting ultron, anxiety
Requested by @subject-a-9
Summary: You are Natasha's little sister and an Avenger who's been benched due to a broken arm. She finally convinces you to go to a party to celebrate the team getting Loki's scepter back, but you're anxious about it. Luckily, Steve is there to give you someone to talk to.
Authors Note: This one is a female reader because the request asked for sisters!  Takes place during the AOU party and the reader has anxiety as well. Also, if you didn't see my post earlier, I want to thank you all for 2000 followers! I love you! Thank you for the support :)

*Edited*

---

You sat at the Avengers Tower listening in on the Avengers' mission talks. You hated the fact that you couldn't help them on the mission, but you also liked being at the tower alone. Sometimes being alone was nice, especially when your anxiety was big on getting at you.

You listened to your team talk and wished you could be there to help, especially when your sister shouted that Clint was hit.

Sure, your arm wasn't broken anymore, thanks to your amazing doctors. But everyone on the team insisted that you stay behind, mostly since you're new to the team.

Natasha managed to fracture your arm when she was helping you train. She kicked at your legs, and you landed on the floor- she was trying to prove a point, but you ended up landing on your right wrist wrong.

She just wanted to see if you had learned the same things as her, and she felt horrible when she hurt you.

You didn't know many people on the team. Sure, you knew Natasha; she's your sister, not really a way to get away from knowing her. And of course, you know Clint. With him and Natasha being such great friends, you can't get out of knowing him either. And you knew Tony a bit. You met him once when Natasha got a job working for him undercover. You were supposed to make the gig look real by showing up at her job to take her to lunch. And Tony Stark, of course, was there.

You trained in the Red Room only a few years after Natasha, since you are the younger sister; it's not like you joined the team clueless.

You snapped back to reality when you heard some talk of coming back to the tower. The Avengers probably hadn't even known you were listening in; you're so quiet. Sometimes, Natasha even tells you, "I don't know how you were able to get through the Red Room, you're so introverted."

And usually, your replies are, "Once you start, you can't stop."

---

"But Natasha," You complained and fell back on your bed. "I would so much rather just stay in here."

"Oh, believe me, I know you would." She smiled. "But I'm not going to let that happen."

"Parties have never been my scene." You told her.

"And they're mine?"

"You're more out there than me." You told her. "Plus, I don't even own that much clothing. What am I supposed to wear?" You asked, hoping to get out of going to Tony's party to celebrate getting Loki's scepter back.

Something landed on your face. "Hey!" You yelled.

"Wear that." Natasha smiled at you.

"This?" You held up the dress. You noticed that it was one of hers. It was black and seemed to go down to the thigh.