twenty

warning : R

we all sat in a circle.
"okay so this is how you play the game." devin said.

"the boys count to ten while the girls hide. if a boy finds you, no matter what boy finds you, you must let the boy do anything they want to do to you except put your dIck in their PuSsy NOT ALOWED." devin says while smirking.

"alright im down." i said shaking my head.

"same." said lucy.

"lesss do it." i heard nagely say.

us girls left and they turned off all the lights in the entire house. it was so dark, because it was night already. we started playing the game. as soon i heard them count 10, i flew.

i went to danny's room. i hid in his closet. man it smelled mad good. i think the girls went into my room and the basement.

i heard they stopped counting. i tried to be really quiet but suddenly  i heard daniels door creak. omgomgomg.

they laughed whoever they were. "i know you're here, i can hear you breathing." they said.

it was a trick. they wanted me to come out but nahhh. i ain't stupid. they looked under the bed. ha. i heard the door shut.

i came out of the closet and breathed out loudly. i thought i was gonna get caught.

guess i was wrong. whoever it was laughed and grabbed me by the waist. they didn't leave ugh! they tricked me!

they kissed my neck. they started kissing my lips. it was rough yet soft. they pulled me to the bed and threw me there. the boy took of my shirt. it was amazing the way his lips were perfectly massaging my boobs and chest.

i hope it's daniel. im gonna be so happy if it's him. but i wouldn't mind if it were the boys. but you know.

i felt them go down to my kitty. their tongue danced all over it. it felt so good i couldn't handle it so i moaned.

"cum for me baby." i heard them say. i couldn't identify the voice.

but i obeyed. i let out my juices and took a breathe. i felt like i had to do something in return so they wouldn't feel let out or whatever.

i took off their boxers and went to work. you already know what happened...

as i finished i kissed the tip. he moaned. i did good. daniel finna love me so much.

we finally finished our deed. we got dressed. still in the dark. when we were done, we turned on the light.

I SAW KEVIN STANDING THERE. omg BRUH. my mouth was wide open staring at him.

"i thought you were..." we said in unison.

"daniel" "nagely" we both said.

it got mad awkward standing there. "honestly i...liked it." he said looking down then at me smirking.

i looked down and rocked my feet. "me too..." i laughed softly.

"it's okay. we bestfriends so we good, right?" he said patting my shoulder.

"you right, you right." i said smiling.

he kissed my lips. "and we can kiss on the lips but we can't feel anything okay."

"okay" i pecked his lips.

i left first. i found myself with the girls. we sat down. the boys soon came a minute later.

i smiled at kevin. i saw daniel looking at nagely and smirking. i rolled my eyes. yes i felt jealous🙄

devin was checking lucy out. she laughed with blushed cheeks.

❤️