.29|Woozi

Woozi missed the old Hoshi.

If Woozi said that he didnt think about Hoshi, that would be a lie.

The other male definately filled Woozi's thoughts since he barely showed up to any of his classes anymore.

So now Woozi stood in the middle of Hoshi's living room, his arms wrapped around Hoshi's waist.

"I missed you so much," Woozi said, his face buried in Hoshi's shirt.

"I-. . .damn, I'm really tripping," Hoshi said, letting out a breathy laugh.

Woozi looked at Hoshi confused. Woozi's eyes filled with sorrow as he reached up to massage the side of Hoshi's cheek with his thumb.

"Its because of the LSD, this isn't real," Hoshi repeated, trying to convince himself.

He didn't think Woozi was real. He could hear voices, ones that were too familiar, telling him what a mistake he was, and how he didnt desserve Jihoon.

He went to his room and layed in his bed, shutting his eyes tightly, preying for the bad trip to be over.

Woozi watched, his eyes filled with concern. He called out to Hoshi only to be ignored.

He couldnt help but feel that it was all his fault that Hoshi ended up like this.
~~~~
Hoshi woke up, a pounding sensation in his head. He was happy his bad trip was over.

He sat up un his bed and looked around his room, slightly lost like he did every morning, and he found Woozi curled up in the one seated couch that rested by his bed.

He rubbed his eyes and blinked mmultiple times, wanting to know if he was real or not.

He walked closedy to Woozi, and poked him in the cheek twice, causing Woozi to scrunch up his nose.

The boy opened his eyes, letting them ajust to the sunlight that poured from the windows.

He looked up to see Hoshi staring wide eyed at him. He stood up quickly and proceeded to wrap his arms around the male tightly.

"I'm sorry. . .that you're like this," Woozi mumbled.

All Hoshi could do was wrap his arm around Wooz's neck, and he used his other hand to smooth down Woozi's hair.

"Im so fucking lonely without you," Hoshi said softly, he could feel his eyes begin to sting.

He bit his lips to hold back the tears and held on to Woozi for as long as he could, not wanting to let go.