Sora X Nobody Reader

( Welp gonna do a Sora one shot again...... but the reader is a nobody ) 

Ever since I saw Y/N I can't help but feel...attracted to her. She's not a typical nobody I can tell. She helps out when nobody does and when she looks at me and looks away blushing, my heart skips a beat. I don't know why she's in the Organization anyways? Y/N's got to have a heart and if she doesn't I would give mine up. Y/N is best friends with my nobody... Roxas. Nobodies have a tough life and I just someday want to ask her and beg her to join the light side. If the king found out I love a nobody he would flip! I'm not aloud to talk to nobodies.

I can't date a nobody and that's why I need her to be on our side. Y/N's my motivation. Maybe I will ask her? I just need to plan a diversion. Something to let me see her again. Hopefully I can find some way to talk to her. 

( A couple of days later ) 

I planned a fake attack. 

Riku was gone from Disney Castle into The World That Never Was I set him up to go attack their base so by the time everyone reached The World That Never Was they would be on full on war attack. Then I could find Y/N and try to convince her to join us. I really hope this works. I just need to see her more than once a week... 

" Mickey!" yelled down the hall as he ran to the door. " What's wrong Sora?" Mickey said with a worried look. " Riku...he went off to fight against the organization and he needs help." I added as me and the king rushed towards the world that never was. As we reached our location the king went on to fight and I went off to find Y/N. I got attacked twice by a few heartless and then I saw her, the girl of my dreams. " Y/N watch out!" I pushed her back from a heartless. She then looked at me and smiled. I carried her off into a little cave. " Are you going to hurt me?" she asked me as I set her down. " I would never hurt you." I explained as I got closer. " the truth is i've liked you for a very long time." I told her as a smile appeared. " Yea... I guess i've liked you too. Y/N looked at my bluish eyes. " Then can I ask you something?" I asked her as she nodded. " Why did you go into the organization?" I asked her as she sighed. " They tricked me... told me I would die if I didn't." Y/N explained as we stepped even closer to each other. " Why don't you join the light side?" I asked her as she embraced me in a hug. " I've been waiting ever since i've truly learned the ambitions of the organization." she spoke as I looked into her eyes. 

That day was the best day out of many. That's the day my girlfriend switched to the light side. Right now she's in training with Kairi and Axel. We discovered her power after she switched to light. Now I can always protect her from the darkness. Always