Epilogue

Hey, this is the epilogue. Hope you like it.. Please give me at least four comments to keep me satasfied. This is in both Abbey and Jordan's POV and this is what happens a year later.

Abbey POV

I was really nervous in case I trip or I don't know but if something wrong happens. I hope this wedding goes well like Alex's and that no body gets pushed of the building. I stared at the figure standing inside the mirror, coping my every move. I took deep breaths and twinkled around in a circle like a princess. I practiced walking up and down the room and making sure I didn't trip over anything. I never knew wedding's can stress you out this much. when no one was looking, I even pretended to be a model and shot some poses at the mirror. My last pose was blowing a kiss at my reflection and then Claire entered the room, wearing her purple bridesmaid dress.

"Abbeys, come on," Claire said, pulling my hand. "Its going to be perfect. Now, you don't want to keep Jordan waiting do you?"

"No, I don't," I said. "Can you just check if my hair and dress is fine at the back?"

"Sure," She agreed, examining the back of my dress and my hair. "Abs, you look beautiful."

"Thanks, I just hope nothing goes wrong," I said.

"Nothing will," She said. "And, Abbey I'm sure your parents would be really happy for you right this moment."

"You think?"

"I know, girl," She said, giving me a quick hug. "Your fans are probably waiting to see you on TV so you better hurry up, Cinderella."

"Okay, lets go," I smiled and breathed deep breaths.

I glanced at the mirror once more, making sure I looked just right and Claire opened the door and my three bridesmaid, Alex, Caitlin and Claire follwed behind me as I walked towards the door or the main hall. I help the flowers in my hand, carefully walking into the next room where the wedding was being held. I looked at my bridesmaid and they nodded their head and I opened the door to enter the room.

Jordan's POV

"James," I whispered, waiting for Abbey. "I think I'm going to start to sweat very soon."

"No!" He whispered loudly. "Sweating on your wedding day is a big 'no no.' Understand?"

"Yeah," I said. "Wheres the ring?"

"In your pocket," He replied pointing at my pocket.

"Thanks," I said.

"J, trust me when I say, this wedding is going to be great," He said.

"If you say so but if-"

I stopped talking when the door opened and in walked in Abbey in a wedding dress holding some flowers. She looked so beautiful, that words couldn't describe her. All my nerves ran away the minute she entered the room. I patted my pocket, checking if the ring was still there.

She walked up the aisle and then stood besides me. I smiled at her and she smiled back at me. The preist began to say the words and we waited patienlty until he got to the end.

"Jordan please repeat after me: Abbey, I take you to be my lawfully wedded wife. Before these witnesses I vow to love you and care for you as long as we both shall live. I take you, with all of your faults and strengths, as I offer myself to you with my faults and strengths. I will help you when you need help, and will turn to you when I need help. I choose you as the person with whom I will spend my life. The preist said.

I repeated every single word he asked me to say. He told Abbey to say the same and she repeated his exact words after him.

"Jordan, please accept this ring as a symbol of my unending love," Abbey said.

"Abbey, please accept this ring as a symbol of my unending love," I said back to her.

I slipped the ring through her finger and she pressured the ring into my fingers.

"Jordan and Abbey, you have asked David Richards to read the blessing," The preist said and the blessings were read by David, one of Abbeys uncles

"Now I pronounce you husband and wife," The preist finally anounced. "You may kiss the bride."

We leaned towards each other and crashed out lips together. Ten seconds later we pulled back as the crowd appluaded. Abbey and I were finally married and we were going to spend the rest of our lives together.

___________________________________________________________________________________

AUTHORS NOTE: HEY GUYS, SO THIS IS THE OFFICAL END. I HOPE YOU ENJOYED THIS AND I JUST WANT TO SAY THE BIGGEST THANK YOU EVER FOR ALL THE SUPPORT AND VOTES, COMMENTS AND EVERYTHING. I LOVE YOU ALL AND I HOPE YOU GUYS WILL SUPPORT ME TOO IN FUTURE STORIES AS WELL BUT THATS YOU CHOICE.

IF YOU WANT TO INTERVIEW ME OR ASK ME ANY QUESTIONS OR SAY SOMETHING, FEEL FREE TO DO SO. IT'D BE A DREAM IF YOU COULD SUPPORT FOR ME AND SPREAD THE STORY!! THANKS..