My Darkness (Sora)

Alright at first I had like 2 ideas for this concept since it was interesting so I'm gonna put them in 2 parts and hope you all like it. Things and ideas might be weird and/or dark so be warned. This doesn't seem to be turning out how I wanted, I feel like it's kinda meh but I still hope you enjoy it! This is for creepy--pasta who requested it.

~~~Sora~~~

We weren't together long, to be honest we only met half a year back in traverse town but how long I've known (Name) doesn't really matter. (Name) made my day brighter, the reason for me to keep giving everyone such heartfelt smiles. (Name) is also the reason why I'm here now covered in bruises and cuts with my knees on the ground.

"Why, (Name), why did you," it was to hard to say, the ground I stared at did not change no matter how hard I stared at it. (Name) was gone.

"Well well my boy, it looks like young (Name)'s skills were a bit for a word, inadequate," Xehanort chuckled to his own amusement, but I paid no mind to him, (Name)'s disappearance numbed my body to the core.

"With some training dear (Name) could have been a force to be reckoned with. The power of darkness in her would have been unmatched!"

"Shut up," the rage I felt then, the sadness and grief without (Name), I could feel his eyes on me.

"What a rude boy you are," I could hear the smugness in his voice, "treating your elder like this, don't you have any manners."

My emotions were out of control but I couldn't bring myself to control it. (Name) you are one of the most important people in my life. Xehanort you're the reason why (Name) isn't here with me right now. 

"This is too easy, maybe I should just take my time with you," launching back to back attacks, Xehanort was inflicting hits and the darkness enveloped me in a cold grasp. It only grew stronger with each hit from Xehanort.

Coming back from the darkness to the light was harder especially with different voices fueling the darkness within me. As they spoke I could feel the cage inside shake, the chains threatened to break, the war slowly losing. Anti-Sora or what others call him, I could feel him through the thin barrier between us. The darkness from him creeping in me, made it harder to breath. 

"You my child have passed my expectations. You would have been a fine vessel to use to complete the X-blade unlike that failed Ventus."

~Sora's Heart~

My memories were being engulfed by darkness and as I try to find a way past these dark thoughts, my legs grew heavier. Then I collapsed on my knees unable to move.

"Sora you're not who I thought you were," Yuffie appeared out of nowhere in the darkness.

"Why don't you get lost already, you're not a true hero, you weren't the one that was really chosen," more and more people, more friends I had made over the years kept coming, coming with their negative opinions. 

"Stop, stop it! None of you really mean that!" I kept wanting to believe that it as the darkness that was showing this to me so I would give in because even in the deepest darkness there will always be a light to guide you. Because when I defeated my first big boss, I found that kingdom hearts was light, because people can believe in hope to move on.

"Smile Sora, like you always do," my tears flowed and I never wanted them to stop.

"(Name)?"

"Don't forget Sora, our promise," my eyes blurred with tears.

"(Name) the promise, I remember, of course I remember!" 

(Name) smiled at me, "then smile cause I'll be sure to keep the promise."

It was hard but seeing (Name) I could feel warmth in my body return, my lips somehow smiled back at (Name), "It's a promise (Name) you better keep it!"

Giggling (Name) nodded and light that surrounded them took over the whole area. I could feel Anti-Sora's grip on me loosen, but something else too, something a  bit different that I can't place my finger on. 

~Outside~

My eyes opened and my body feel unusually light.

"It can't be! The darkness where did it go?" Xehanort was shocked at my sudden development which I couldn't help but feel a bit smug at his dumbfound expression.

"I feel for you Xehanort, I really do. For you not to be able to understand."

"Understand? I understand the darkness quite well my boy!"

"Someone once said one who knows nothing can understand nothing and I've realized Xehanort that  the heart may be weak and sometimes it may even give in but  deep down there's a light that never goes out. Even if we're far apart or drifting away with time, the light will still be there."

"Preposterous! Darkness is ultimate, darkness is the most powerful!"

*Battle Commence & End*

I could feel (Name)'s presence with me throughout the battle. 

"Sora, (Name) she,"

"Yea," I didn't want him to finish, even though I had battle the darkness within me, it still hurts a bit to acknowledge what happened to (Name).

"I'm sorry," Riku patted my shoulder, "it's ok to cry and feel sad Sora."

"I'm not gonna cry Riku, I do feel a bit sad but when I was fighting with Xehnanort I learned that I had to accept my own darkness to face everyone else's. There (Name) help guide me and taught me what hope was."

"So what is hope?"

" Hope is being able to see that there is light despite all the darkness, (Name) made me realize that."

"(Name) must be really special to you Sora," ruffling my hair he gave me a slight nudge.

"Yea well your special to me too Riku," breaking in a smile i nudged him back.

"Yea but not the same as (Name)," with a soft smile Riku glanced at the place where (Name)'s life ended. "What are you gonna do now Sora, with the war over."

"I have a promise to keep, see you later Riku, tell everyone too!" breaking in a run I headed to the gummi ship.

"What's the rush Sora?"

"(Name)'s waiting for me!"