1.6

i love everyone of you who reads this book and also votes and comments! gonna follow ppl who votes and comments more :3 lol heh

+

You have a boyfriend. Heh, I never knew that. Taehyung and you look cute but I honestly, ship us more. I still love you though and I hope you won't be annoyed with me sending you bottle of milk and notes every day.

Now, he thinks Taehyung is my boyfriend. He must be sad, right? I wish I could just comfort him.

Pulling out a sticky note from my locker, I start writing a reply.

oH actually, I'm single lol. aha, Taehyung just likes to act like that. and nOO I'm not annoyed and I will never be. It's really sweet of you and I feel loved, knowing you pay attention to me. Thank you! I wish to know who you are soon.

Like every other morning, I start gulping down the milk from my secret admirer and head towards class but as soon as I step in, I am greeted by an unpleasant sight.

Hoseok trying to kiss Taehyung.

What is wrong with him?

I put my bag down and whisper to Jaein who is giggling at the two boys.

"I think Hoseok rejected you because he's gay."

"Yah! Don't insult my baby like that." She screams and I mentally face palm.

[a/n: gay is not an insult, i know]

"Oh, who's your baby?" Taehyung asks.

"My cat." She awkwardly answers.

"By the way, i thought my head might explode because of the maths homework." Hoseok says and I gasp.

"We have homework?"

"HAHA YOU ARE SO DEAD!" Jaein starts laughing at me.

"Fuck." I groan, messing my hair.

"Good luck in cleaning the classroom." She winks before dragging Taehyung out of the class just in time the bell rings. And though I'm in big trouble, I don't forget to admire Yoongi while he walk out of our classroom.

+

"Please shut the fuck up." I glare at Taehyung who contines laughing his ass off because I have to clean the classroom after school.

"Ina, it's really creepy by that time in school. Everything is so quiet and the hallways are empty." Taehyung says and I feel goose bumps already.

"I have to face it alone." I say to myself, frowning.

"Don't be worried, Ina." Jimin the cheerful boy smiles.

Yes, we are sitting with the other guys.

"How can I not be?"

"Yoongi hyung didn't do his homework too." Jimin answers and from the back of my head, the voice says –

FATE

"Really? You told me you were doing your maths homework when I called you." Namjoon says.

"Yeah. I wrote down my name and fell asleep." Yoongi answers, chewing on his food.

So cute.

But this means I'm going to clean the classroom together with Yoongi since we have the same teacher.

Fuck yeah

+

"Let me carry that."

Before I can refuse, he who appears out of nowhere grabs the mop and carries it to the classroom.

SUCH A GENTLEMAN

WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO MY POOR HEART

"Why is it so empty?" I mutter to myself, looking back at the empty and dim hallway. I quickly run inside the classroom when I feel a chill down my spine.

"Are you scared?" Yoongi, who is already cleaning the floor chuckles. Okay, but sometimes it is really surprising when I see him doing fast and all like –

He loves sleep and he is lazy 24/7 but sometimes, he is just very fast like I was very surprised the first time I see him run and he was a lot faster than the other boys.

[ running man, y'all ]

"A bit." I reply, cleaning the whiteboard.

"Don't be. You are not alone."

I freeze and bite my lips, trying not to squeal and trying not to jump around out of happiness. After calming down by staying in the same position for a while, I resume back to cleaning.

There is a long, a very long silence and I was already cleaning the bookshelf when Yoongi decides to start a conversation again.

"Do you have a crush?"

From the shock, the book from my hand drops and I hurriedly pick it up, returning it to the previous position.

Shit, what do I answer? He's my crush and he's asking if I have a crush.

That moment when your crush asks who your crush is. Well, I often see quotes like that on the internet but I never thought I would be actually facing it.

"No."

"You?" I ask back.

Please say no. Please---

"Yes and I wish she's mine."

I feel a pang in my chest as soon as I hear the words left his mouth.

"Oh." I nod, blinking my eyes rapidly but fail when a tear streams down my face. But luckily, he can't see it since my back is facing him.

After that, there are no words exchanged between us and we just clean the classroom in silence. Yoongi close the lights and we both start walking to leave when I suddenly remember something.

"Y-you should go back first." I say.

"Why?"

"I forgot something."

"I will come with you. Its okay." He smiles and I just wish I never fell for you, Yoongi..

I nod and he follows me to my locker. I open it and as expected, there sits a bottle of milk and a sticky note.

That's a relief. I won't know what to do if you didn't tell me you are actually single.

I quickly keep it in my pocket and I see Yoongi eyeing my every movements.

"Let's go."

+

i hate v app btw  omg what's with the v live + -.