Chapter 44

{Dick POV}

"You do?!" I said and heard Tim sigh.

"Yes but it costed me my relationship." He said and I went to the hallway so no one could hear me.

"What do you mean it costed your relationship?" I said and it was quiet for a few minutes.

"Remember when Ivy poisoned Batman and the only thing that saved him was the kiss of her." He said and I nodded.

"Yeah I was there, Ivy said that it was only able to get cured by the one who the person has feelings for." I said and then my eyes widenend.

"I need to try Dick." He said and I grabbed my coat to leave the police department.

"I'm coming right now." I said.

"But she understands right? It's Emily's life we're talking about." I added and heard him sigh.

"Guess not." He said and I grabbed my suit from the roof of the department.

"We'll talk about it when I get there." I said and he hung up, poor Tim. He loves Stephanie so much and seeing her doing such a thing was just ridiculous. I raced to Gotham and was stopped by Catwoman who tried to get my attention, I sighed and drove into an alley. She jumped off the roof and I took my helmet off.

"What do you want I'm kind of in a rush." I said and she chuckled.

"No need to act like the bat little bird, I just want to borrow the girl for a while." She said and I shook my head.

"No." I said and she grabbed me by the arm.

"And why is that?" She said and I sighed again.

"She's poisoned by Ivy and thinks that she's a villain named the Jokster. She was brainwashed when she was captured by the Joker." I said and her eyes widened.

"How are you going to cure her?" She said and I shrugged.

"Tim told me that the only way to cure her is to get her kissed by someone she deeply loves." I said and she jumped on my bike.

"What are you doing?" I said.

"I'm not going to wait for her to be healed by you, she means a lot to me too you know?" She said and a grin grew on my face.

"If I were you I would start driving or else that grin will be bruised." She said and I chuckled as I revved my bike up.

{Damian POV}

"You want to do what to my sister?!" I said as Drake explained his stupid plan, father sighed and agreed.

"We can't do anything else Damian, the cure still hasn't been found so we have no other choice. As much as I don't want it there is nothing else we can do." He said and I crossed my arms.

"Make it quick." I said and Drake rolled his eyes. Alfred lifted the cell up out of the ground and Nightwing arrived with Catwoman.

"Nightwing what is she doing here?!" Father said and Emily slammed her balled up fists to the glass.

"Let me out, or I'll make you suffer more than hell!" She yelled and I sighed.

"I'm here because I care for her too okay?!" She said and walked towards her.

"You look terrible." She said and placed her hands against the galss.

"And how old are you, 6000?" She said and I chuckled a little.

"Let's just get it over with." Drake said and the cell was sprayed with much more concentrated sleeping gas, she passed out and father took her out of her cell. She was laying on the examine table and Drake sighed.