seven

Knocking on my hotel room door woke me up. My eyes fluttered open to find myself tangled with Harry's body. His arms held a tight grip on me, bringing me close to his chest.

I managed to wiggle out and shout "WHO IS IT?", which managed to wake Harry up.

"Me" a familiar voice shouted back.

Oh shit.

Ethan.

I span around to see Harry look he was about to shit himself.

"Bathroom. Now." I mouthed to him and he grabbed his stuff and ran in.

I opened the door to see him stood there already dressed and fully-clothed.

"What time is it?" I moaned, running my fingers through my hair.

"11..." Eth laughed.

"OH SHIT!" I half-screamed.

"Don't worry, come down in 15?"

"Yeah sure" I said, closing the door. My brother put his foot in it before I did though.

"Have you seen Harry?" He asked.

"No, he's probably gone to Starbucks or something or sleeping??" I lied.

"Call him, yeah?"

"Will do" I giggled before closing the door properly this time.

I opened the door of the bathroom to find him in his boxers yet again.

"Hey" he laughed, leaning against the wall. I flashed him a sarcastic smile before closing the door on him.

I got dressed into a black Sidemen t-shirt and black jeans with my Adidas all white Superstars(pic above).

Loosely, I curled me hair (pic above)and I was ready to go. I packed my Hype. bag as usual and waited for Harry to come out my bathroom.

He walked out and looked really cute in his blue SDMN t-shirt.

"Let's go, baby girl!" He laughed, pulling me out the door.

*lil time skip*

Today I had ended up in JJ's Lambo with Simon, Zerk, Tobi and JJ, obviously. I sat in the back with
Si and Zerk.

"Oh yeah, I got this for you at the shop, B. Your brother said it was your favourite" Si said as he pulled out a bottle of Cherry Coke.

"I fucking love you" I giggled before kissing him on the cheek and grabbing the bottle.

Cherry Coke was my absolute favourite drink. EVER.

Simon blushed and looked away, obviously realising he had blushed.

Did he like me?

No, that's stupid.

Zerk got out his camera to begin his vlog too.

"So today's the last day of Insomnia 58 and we are on our way now. I'm just here with Beth and Si..." He said while pointing the camera at me.

I pouted at it but I don't know what Simon did. Guess I'd find out soon enough.

I decided to go on my snapchat since I haven't updated it since like Friday? Si and I took a video using the "hoe" filter, singing to Shut Up by Stormzy.
I posted it there and saved it so I could put it on Instagram too.