Relaxing and eating

Terrence: Me and Taraji were having a really good time at this club i took her too. She started to down some Grey goose ,"oh baby slow down" i said chuckling."Sorry just had a rough day at the office today " she said looking saddened. "Well you wanna tell me about"? I asked her as she tried to down another drink but i took it out of her reach."Well yk Mr.Williams. was suppose to give those reports by 4". Said taraji still wanting her drink."Yea babe i remember " i said curious and confused. "Well he sent his assistant in saying he wouldn't have it today and tht he was on a 2 week vacation. But baby he knew i need those reports by today at 4,and he did it in purpose to make me look bad to my bosses". She said talking so fast she said yo catch her breathe. I felt so bad because my baby was tryin so hard and was so stressed. "Ohhh babyyy. Look how about we go yo your house so tht i can give you a massage and cook you something to eat", I said she look so excited. "Yes plz baby"she said whining looking cute while she did it.

At tj's house ...
As i was giving Tj her massage she started moaning nd it was a complete turn on, and i tried soo hard not to get a boner." Hmmmmm terrence tht feels so amazing". She moaned as i massaged her back." Yeah baby, i just want you to relax. You work too hard not to get pampered every once and a while". "Well you know i could always do you... Yk massage and all". Said with her head face down into the mattress."Tht sounds really nice but for rn let's focus on you". I said while trying to work the nots out in her back.

After the massage...

I started cooking fish tacos for Taraji since she said she never had any before. "Hey Tj baby the foods ready". I cant wait for her to try them , i think i did an okay job on them.

I also added some mashed potatoes and macaroni with it for the side dishes

I also added some mashed potatoes and macaroni with it for the side dishes. "Ooo baby this looks amazing. I cant wait to try it ". I pulled out her seat for her , then sat in mines." So baby how's the food "? I asked bc i kinda thought i couldve did a better job." Baby its amazing. Where did you learn to cook like this "? She said so into the food." Well my mom taught me as a kid and i guess it just stuck with me throughout my life". "Well baby i would have loved to meet her nd to have enjoyed her cooking". I chuckled cause I thought she was being funny."Terry whts funny im serious . Yk im serious about my food boy". She explained while laughing." yea ik baby thts y i had to do it big for my baby.