The Good Girl's Bad Boys

Author's Note:

If you think this is one of those books with the good girl turning super bad and falling for the bad boys whatever cliche. I hate to break it to you but it isn't. Also, it doesn't have those restricted things, I never plan on putting that stuff in my book. I want to keep it PG-13, not including a joke or two

Me: Sorry for disappointing you about the book. Have a good day.

Disappointed reader: But I-

Me: I said good-

Oh wait, you probably already know this, given this is the sequel.

Which by the way, if you didn't know this is a sequel. This is a sequel, go find the first book on my page. Feel free to click the follow button while you're there.

My Musketeers, thank you for your patience (which is a virtue, may I remind you) for the sequel- Besides those spamming of messages that made me totally ignore my inbox (No offense, but the moment I saw the word sequel I just got the point, thank you). Now I know you're all excited to start the book. Go ahead, you can start reading, just as long as you come back to read the rest of this author's note. Go on, you guys deserve it. I'll wait, a few minutes won't kill me, although a few months may have killed you guys.

Hopefully, you guys came back, unless you just continued reading the author's note in order to savor reading every word I have written, author's note or chapter. I'll be talking about some points I'd like to make about the sequel and the book.

As you guys may or may not know, I've decided to rewrite the first book, TGGBB. Save your words, I've set my mind to it. I'm going to first focus on the sequel before rewriting the first book. But don't worry, I won't be changing anything major, just adding more scenes for plot and characterization. I hope for you guys to trust me in this, as I was the one to have created this book, and you should be happy there will be more scenes like for... ships.

I'm bringing this up because I want to tell you that the sequel will be following what I plan for rewritten version. But like I said, it won't make much a difference. So just enjoy the story with no worries. (Sings) Don't worry about a thing. Cause every little thing is gonna be alright.

Now the whole reason I'm talking about this is because I'm thinking of publishing the book. (Confetti is thrown in the air) Wattpad Stars invited me and I'm hoping to get a publishing deal with them. What I want to tell you all is that I'm going to have to consider changing the title of the book as well as the cover. The cover because it's too common and I got the glasses from this photo, and I should really need to change that unless I want to get into the legal side of things. Also, "The Good Girl's Bad Boys" is too common of a name, there are too many variations of it and things can get messy with it. So I'm going to have to change the name. But in Wattpad, I will keep the name and maybe if it's published I can sneak "TGGBB" in there like, more commonly known as TGGBB. Something like that for the original Wattpad readers, an easter egg so to speak.

I know, I don't want this either. TGGBB has grown to me, but I hope you can all understand and respect this. Rather than bombard me with messages in my inbox...

Let me explain things about this book, which I have done for the first book. A recap and boy do I hate recaps, Naomi's bullies realized there is no point in bullying someone when there is no benefit for them. As they treat her as the most unpopular girl in the school, she is popular for getting all of their attention. A bit of irony in their part as maybe most bullies have also come to realize. That isn't to say that Naomi will stop being bullied, but she's able to breathe a little easier. Now noticing the "bystander" part of the title, you should know that Naomi may not be the main character of her own story. Just keep that in mind. There will be so many new characters to meet and so many adventures to go through with them. Laughing, cringing, cursing, maybe even crying; things you might or will go through as you already know.

My author's notes will strictly be about the book. Say I have something to explain about like the so called plot twist, or things about characters I want you guys to know. So if you want to see the "director's cut version" of the book, feel free to read the author's note after each chapter. 

There will be a lot of things you'll need to watch out for in this book. I may be sounding mysterious and devious even, but you should really watch out. I don't mean my usual plot twists, cliffhangers, or fourth-wall destroying, although I know there will be some of that. But... There will be one part that will be really controversial to you guys and I do hope you respect it and will read the author's note at the end to hear my explanation. Some might be confused or angry and I don't want you to lash it out at the character nor me. I'm not saying what it is, but you'll know it when you read it. I don't know why I'm saying this but this is present me asking for your forgiveness in advance for future me, thank you.

Now that that's out of the way, let's talk about other things. I'm more active on my Twitter account (@RubixCube89201). All you have to do to catch my attention is tag me in your tweet and I'll automatically see it. You're free to make an account and catch up on news, random TGGBB stuff like food of Neapolitan (chocolate, strawberry, and vanilla) or random character tweets. There's still Cubers Query whenever you want to ask me or the characters questions (except anything regarding spoilers). If you have any fanart, you can tweet it out to me there and I'll be able to share it at #FanArtFriday.

Then I will post out polls you can choose between TGGBB characters for the weekend, Saturdays and Sundays. There you can send out certain fanart for them, share your favorite quotes from them, tweet out and they'll be able to talk back to you, and you guys can just fangirl over them- like have conversations how cool Bennett is or how cute Declan is or how amazing Jordan is. Just on that Saturday or Sunday, you can just tweet out your obsessions of those characters and I'll retweet it.

My final point regards to the days I update the book. I'm in the toughest year of high school (junior year, where colleges really look at you) where I need to focus in class. So updates won't be as often as both I and you guys would like. Maybe to balance it out I'll make the chapters vary in length from short to long so I can update faster, but we'll see. I hope you all can understand this. Now go on and read the chapter or book, or reread it. No one's stopping you, especially not me anymore. Well, until the next chapter.

Until then,

Rubix

P.S. Listen to the song up above "Scars to Your Beautiful" by Alessia Cara. Further into the book, you'll realize who the song is talking about.