Chapter 5- The Date?

Andrews POV

I couldn't believe my eyes, Rebecca was standing in front of Claire at the door with an inquiry look on her face. Fear over took my body and I gravitated towards the door almost in a trance.

Rebecca turned around immediately when she heard me behind her.

"Who is she Andrew?", Rebecca asked confused.

"She...ahmm she is......my...", I stuttered.

"I'm Claire, his PERSONAL assistant", Claire declared with a bright smirk on her face.

Anger, shock, fear and disapproval took over my body all at once. Claire extended her hands towards Becca. She hesitated for a while then gave Claire a handshake with a bright smile. I sighed in relief then glared at Claire.

"I think we should be going now honey or else we'll be late", I said to Rebecca giving her a small kiss on her cheek.

"OK, come back soon", Becca said to me.

I turned to the door to see Claire fuming with anger, I pushed pass her not even caring about what she saw and went to the car. She followed and took her seat beside me after slamming my car door.

I drove away down the lonely street out of sight of every and anyone. I drew the brakes making the car come to a screeching stop. I turned to Claire.

"How dare you come to my home!", I shouted at her angrily.

"I wanted to meet your 'perfect' family that was keeping you away from me when I needed you the most", she said glaring at me, sarcasm evident in her voice.

"That doesn't give you the right to come to my home. What if my wife found out about you. I would've died without my family. You've crossed your limits, next time before doing something so stupid, just remember that you are the other woman and you'll always be!", I shouted in her face.

Just then I saw a tear escape her eyes. " Claire I didn't mean to.....", I tried to say but she opened the car door and dashed out to into the dark road, slamming the door behind her. "Shit", I muttered before taking off my seatbelt and exiting the vehicle.

I ran behind her and grabbed her hand spinning her around to meet me. She tried to shrug me off but I held her close cupping her cheek.

"Claire I'm sorry, it's just that I want my kids to have a good family and I don't want anything to affect their future, but I also love you very much", I whispered huskily in her ear.

"I love you too Andrew", Claire said smilingly.

I couldn't hold any longer she looked so beautiful with her plump lips. I immediately took her lips in a passionate kiss, plunging my tongue into her delectable sweetness. We reluctantly stepped back for air.

"What about our date?", I asked Claire.

"This will be much better Mr. Staunton", Claire whispered pulling me by my shirt into the car. My heart galloped with excitement.

I felt Claire's lips all over me. Before we knew it, our clothes were long gone, making our passion and need for each other take over.

PRECAP
Rebecca looked on her wall clock for the umpteenth time. Seeing the time to be 12 midnight. She sighed, why wasn't Andrew back home yet?, she thought.

She picked up the phone to call him after much deliberation.

Sorry for the late update guys. Please vote, comment and follow 💖.