Shut up Jay

I'm done telling you guys I don't own descendants and its characters. If they wanna sue me, they can sue me.

"It's so unfair that Mal and Evie don't have to take p.e." Hailey whined as she ran alongside Jay and Carlos. "Why am I the one they're torturing?"

"Because you're the shortest of all of us." Jay snickered. The red head rolled her eyes and smacked the taller boy on the arm.

"That doesn't make any sense." She countered. She let out a puff of air as she continued to run with the two boys.

"It makes perfect sense." Jay argued. Hailey knew what he was doing. He was trying to aggravate her, and it was going to work. It always worked.

"Shut up Jay."

"Make me." Jay lightly nudged her, resulting in her stumbling forward. Hailey turned to look at the smirking boy, a glare on her face.

"Moron." She muttered before pushing him back. They weren't actually fighting. They just like to play around with each other.

"You're such a princess." Jay's sentence made her cringe. She hated being called a princess, and her friends new that.

"Leave her alone Jay." Carlos warned the taller boy. He knew Hailey was going to explode if Jay kept on annoying her. She was tiny, but feisty. Hailey sent the white haired boy a thankful glance before turning around, only to bump into someone.

"Watch where you're going!" The girl exclaimed. Hailey could tell that annoying voice from anywhere. Audrey.

"I would say that I'm sorry, but I'm not." Hailey sent her a small glare. Audrey has done nothing but been a bitch ever since they got here, so there was no need for Hailey to be nice to her.

"You're on cheerleader territory." Audrey motioned to the space around them. "This is where we practice and perform, so unless you wanna try out, leave."

"She'd love to try out." Hailey jabbed Jay in his side, earning a gasp from the boy.

"Shut up Jay!"

"What's going on?" Hailey glanced behind her to see Ben jogging over to them. Classic Ben, here to save the day like always.

"Hailey here was jus saying how she wanted to try out to be one of my cheerleaders. " Audrey smirked over at Ben, who smiled at the thought.

"That sounds like a good idea." Ben sent a smile over at the red head. "Go for it."

"She has to know how to tumble." Audrey said to her boyfriend. "She doesn't look like the tumbling type."

Hailey sent a challenging smirk over at the brunette. "Wanna bet on it?"

Before Audrey could reply, Hailey moved away from Jay and Carlos. She ran forward and did a cartwheel before doing three backhand springs and twisting in the air. She landed on her feet, earning shouts of glee from Jay and Carlos.

"Yes!" The two boys shouted in amazement. They all knew Hailey was good at gymnastics, but she never showed them her talent, so when they saw it they were always amazed by what she could do.

Hailey walked back over to the cheerleaders, and the three turney players, a triumphant grin on her face. " Practice starts at five, right?"

"Yeah." Audrey uttered. Her eyes were wide and her mouth was open in shock.

"You might want to close your mouth, you'll catch flies." Hailey then walked over to Jay and Carlos, earning high fives from them.

"Nice work short stop." Jay said, earning another jab from the small girl. 

"Shut up Jay."

-

"Hey!" Hailey turned around to look at the person approaching her. The girl had long blonde hair and striking blue eyes. "It's Hailey, right?"

"Yes, and you are?" Hailey leaned up from her spot against the fence. She was currently at cheer practice, but they were waiting for Audrey to get here.

"I'm Ally." The blonde introduced herself. "Alice's daughter."

"From wonderland?" The red head's eyes widened.

"Yep." Ally confirmed for her. She sent her a large smile. "To be clear, I'm not mad at you for your mom trying to chop my mom's head off."

"That's good to know." Hailey dragged out. To say she was confused would be an understatement. Her mom tried to kill this girl and she's still talking to her? This school just kept getting weirder and weirder.

"Practice is over!" Audrey called out. Hailey sighed and grabbed her duffel bag. She walked away from the group of cheerleaders.

"Nice to meet you!" Ally called out.

"You too." Hailey replied as she continued to walk away. She still couldn't believe she was a cheerleader. To be honest, she had fun practicing with the other cheerleaders.

She walked over to her friends, who sat at a picnic table. Evie jumped up from her spot, a giant smile on her face. "Oh my gosh! I thought the boys were messing with us! You're a cheerleader!"

"Thanks to Jay." Hailey confirmed. She sat down beside Mal. "So did the cookie work?"

"Like a charm." Mal said with a smirk. She closed her spell book and looked over at her. "Pun intended."

"So how does it feel to have a soon to be king in love with you?" Hailey questioned to purple haired girl. Mal rolled her eyes and sighed.

"Weird to say the least." Mal answered. "How does it feel to be a cheerleader?"

"Surprisingly fun." Hailey told her. Mal nodded before continuing to draw in her book.

"Are you telling me that Hailey is having fun playing with others?" Evie mocked the red head.

"I'm just as surprised as you are, but I figured if Jay could play well with others, then so could I." The small girl reached into her bag and pulled out a golden bracelet. "I swiped this from Audrey by the way."

She tossed the bracelet to Jay, who caught it easily. He looked it over before smiling wide. "Nice."

"Why'd you take her bracelet?" Carlos asked. He sent the girl in front of him a questioning glance. Hailey shrugged her shoulders and reached over to pet Dude, who panted softly.

"She was making me mad."

-

N/E

Guys I finally updated.

-it's ya donut loving homegirl Taylor.