SUMMARY

TATE
( 0. SUMMARY )
'GRANT TATE'

       Grant Tate has always been the odd one out

       Grant Tate has always been the odd one out. The nerdy kid who sat alone by himself at lunch. Grant's older sistet Malia was like wonder woman to him. When he would get picked on Malia was there to pound the kid in the face.

        The night of crash was the last day Grant would see his big sister for a while. He remebered the night so clearly.

     Malia had just got in a fight with their mother. She was so hurt. Grant's heart broke as these words left Malia's chapped lips: "i wish you'd all die". Although, he knew she never meant it, it still was a jab to the hear for poor Grant. The car ride was quite. Grant sat crammed between Malia and his little sister.

Just before the crash Malia has whispered her last words to her younger brother.

"I didn't mean it Grantie"

After that was when everything seemed to stop. Grant looked over at Malia. Her eyes glowed a bright yellow and fangs grew from her teeth as she growled at Grant. Tears formed in Grant's eyes as he stared at his sister in fear. After that everything was a blur. What Grant does remeber was a sharp pain in his leg.

   When the fire department saved Grant and his father he was torn. He lost so much that night. His mom, his little sister and his Malia.

Grant lost what was once his only friend.
・・・
playlist:
i. its time imagine dragons | ii. UGH! the 1975 | iii. sweet escape taku | iv. what you know two door cinema club | v. car radio twenty one pilots
・・・
AN: IM BACK GUYS! Well meet grant tate the spastic lacrosse foster brother of Malia Tate. I hope you guys enjoys this book which i am making these sibling books a series !! enjoy this fetus gif of tom holland.
—Evelyn