ZERO.

TATE
( 0. homecoming )
'NEVER LEAVE ME AGAIN'
・・・
      Grant sat on the porch of him house  doing homework. He tapped impatiently on his textbook as he solved the math problem in his head when a police car pulled up. He raised his eyebrows and stood up from his spot. "Dad, cops are here" He said opening the front door. As he waited for his dad to come out he saw the officer bring out a teenage girl who look very familiar.

"What do you mean the cops are —" his dad said but stopped once he saw the sheriff. Grant's eye widened as he saw the girl up close. There's no way.
"M-Malia?" Grant asked. Tears fell down her cheeks as she smiled widely and nodded. Grant's eye widened and his heart started beating faster. His big sister who had been missing for years was standing in front of him.

Grant threw his arms around the girl, crying into her shoulder. "Don't leave me again" he said, his voice muffled from her shoulder. "Never again" She said hugging him tighter.

Grant was happy. It had been so long since he felt that feeling. When his mom, and sister died and Malia disappeared he fell into a deep depression. So, to have his big sister finally here with him made him so happy.

Grant finally let go of Malia so his dad could hug her. Grant wiped the tears from his face using his sleeve. He walked over to the Sheriff.

"I just wanted to say thank you so much for bringing her to us. You have no idea how much this means to me" Grant said making the sheriff smile.

"your welcome kid. Trust me i know what it's like to loose someone you care about" He replied. Grant smiled and shook the sheriff's hand before walking into the house.

Grant and Malia walked down the hall. Malia was happy to be home but felt horrible. She had missed so much. Last time she was Grant he was 4'3 had super curly hair and a high pitched voice and always had a smile on his face. Now he was 5'8, his hair wasn't as curly and his voice was much deeper and seemed like he rarely smiled.

"Here's your old room. We didn't change much" Grant said

"Thank you" Malia said

"Well I'll uh let you get comfortable"
He said scratching the back of his head

"Will you stay? I've been alone for the past eight years" Malia said with a small laugh. Grant nodded and went to sit on her bed.

"Malia? If you don't mind me asking where were you?" Grant asked

"Are you sure you want to know? It's gonna sound completely insane" Malia said

"Malia you were missing for eight years. I thought you were dead and now your back so yes I want fo know no matter how insane you sound. I'll always believe you" Grant expressed

Malia nodded and took a deep breath. Scott had given her premission ahead of time, but she was scared. She didn't want him to this differently of her or even worse be afraid of her.

Malia finished telling him everything. Grant stared at the wall in shock. "A werecoyote. How? No one in our family is one besides you..right?" Grant asked.

"Not that I know of. But listen Grant you have you promise me you won't tell anyone" Malia said

"I promise"

AUTHORS NOTE:
Yes, i am rewriting this book :) i didn't like the way it came out before. This way it will be more detailed
EVELYN