Chapter 25

Chapter 25

Dakota’s POV

Carver told us nothing about Amelia except that she lost his baby and she is being dealt with. He didn’t say if she was okay or if he was going to kill her for the dead baby he just said that we are now onto challenge 21 and for this challenge we will undergo a makeover.

I have been waiting for ages on my bed when he comes through the door with a woman.

“Bridget this is little one I want her to look a little sexier...but just don’t touch her hair I love it long you can do anything else you want” he leans down and pecks me on the lips and leaves the room.

Bridget just stands there looking straight at me and then she rolls her eyes making me wonder what I did.

“First things first I know you were raped and kidnapped and don’t expect any sympathy from me...I have known Carver since we were 12 and sweetie I’m immune to everything...so if you are going to cry do it now if not we can move on”

“I’m not going to cry I stopped that a long a time ago”

“Good because you’re pathetic crying will make me mad and sweetie you don’t want me to mad...enough talking I have work to do”

Bridget busies herself collecting various items from a pink suitcase she has brought in. She rummages in the thing for a good ten minutes before she comes back over and ties my hair up so that it’s out of her way.

“Close your eyes sweetie” she says and applies a cold cream to my face “This is to get rid of all that nasty dirt on your skin I’m going to have to talk to Carver about your beauty supplies...you can open your eyes now”

“Strip and let me see what I’m working with”

I don’t do anything but stand and stare at her.

“Sweetie if you don’t do as I say I’ll have to go and get Carver and I’m sure you don’t want that do you?”

“No”

“Good clothing off now!”

I do as she says this time because I know if Carver comes in he will make sure I do what I’m told and then he’ll punish me for disobeying an order. When I’m out of all my clothing Bridget grabs my arms and lies me down on the bed. I try to cover myself and she chuckles at me and starts mixing something in a bowl.

“Arms up” I put my arms up and she lathers the hot wax on my skin. She waxes me completely all over my body and then rubs a cream on which soothes some of the pain.

“Good girl now let’s move onto makeup...you don’t need much you’re already beautiful so I think we’ll keep the natural beauty”

She applies a small amount of eye shadow, eye liner and lip gloss but that’s all as she says she doesn’t want to ruin my natural beauty. 

Bridget talks and rambles for hours about how to dress and do my makeup and I find myself thanking Carver for walking through the door.

“Wow little one don’t you look beautiful...I gave you a compliment little one”

“Thank you Carver”

“Good job Bridget all the girls look good enough to eat”

“So you’ll keep your end of the deal”

“Of course I’ll tell your daddy that giving you to Trent is a bad idea and I’ll even suggest one of my men”

“I don’t want a man Carve that was the point of me doing this for you”