Chapter 7

I woke up, wondering why my chest felt so heavy as I opened my eyes, raising my head to find a large bump under my shirt before my eyes traveled down to find that there was a large lean familiar looking man wedged but naked between my legs.

Either my boobs grew and formed a muscular back and fine ass legs and butt or my Princess was back to his regular form.

I lifted the front of my shirt, smiling when I saw Harry's fluff of brown hair, his cheek resting against my boob just like it had been when he was a tiny kitty.

"Well good morning." Psycho Harry raised his head, turning it and rubbing his eyes to come face to butt with Demon Harry's bare ass, squinting at it in confusion before he slapped it making Demon Harry jump awake under my shirt.

Psycho chuckled, letting out a low whistle as he layed back down onto the cushions while Demon Harry let out a groan, opening his eyes and looking up at me from under my top.

"I knew my ass looked good but I didn't think it looked that good." Psycho commented before someone threw a pillow at him.

"It's too early to hear your moronic comments." The Assassin said in a gravelly voice, already up with a towel around his broad shoulders as he leaned against the doorway, taking a bite of an apple in his large hand.

Clarece shuffled in her position, turning to glance at Demon Harry's bare ass with furrowed brows.

"Is this the Assassin's ass or someone elses?" She asked in a slow slur.

"I'm right here Clarece." The Assassin spoke up, giving her an unamused look as he crossed his arms over his chest.

"Alright, wake me up when you get naked then." She sighed, turning back around and flopping on her stomach, burying her face into the cushions as Demon Harry got his head out from under my shirt, his hair sticking up in every direction as I placed my hands over his warm broad shoulders.

"Although I appreciate the nudity, it's kind of awkward." I admitted, cupping his face as he looked at me through dark hooded eyes before a slow lazy dimpled smirk made its way to his face.

"Morning my lady." He said in a husky 'I just woke up so my voice is even ten times sexier' kind of tone before he leaned in to kiss me.

We both winced in unison when that same painful beat began to resound from our unused hearts making me grit my teeth and screw my eyes shut as Harry quickly brought his head away from mine before our lips could even meet.

"Damn it!" He growled in frustration, still hovering above me as he brought his fist down onto the floor near my head making my eyes widen when I heard the splinter of wood snap at the impact.

We locked eyes, a look of pain and frustration on both of our faces before Harry took in a deep shakey breath and got up, grabbing a pillow and covering his crotch as he stalked out of the living room in anger, cursing under his breath.

"Wow, your morning breath must really stink." Psycho commented, raising his head to look at me with an innocent smile as he rested his chin in the palm of his hand as I gave him a deadpanned expression while I rubbed at the skin right over my heart that still had a burning sensation around my chest area.

"What's up with you two." The Assassin interrogated, crouching down behind me as he looked down at me since I was still laying on the floor.

"Well... since we're both demons, we can't necessarily get too close to eachother or our hearts start beating again which hurts us." I explained, my words coming out slow as I tried to process the fact that I couldn't even hold or kiss the guy I loved.