T W O

T W O

For Stella's job, all she had to do was rise the sun in the morning and set it during the evening. All the pre made colors of dawn and dusk were created before her time by gods that wielded powers greater than her's.

As a result, her duty was to stay hidden near an open field in which her duties could be performed when the time comes. However, it also meant that she had never seen anyone other than herself in the mirror when she returns back to solitude in the night.

The figure gave a wave of his hand, and the pitch black sky erupted with a hundred sparkling diamonds hung above with the clouds Stella had grown so familiar with. Her jaw dropped at the beautiful wonders beyond her world. Shifting her body ever so slightly, she moved closer towards the figure as she attempted to catch a glimpse of whoever it was performing the artistic magic.

It was a man, she was sure. His dark hair blended perfectly well with his surroundings, and his clothing hid him well amongst the shadows.

He nodded once to himself, satisfied with his work as he made his way towards where Stella was hiding. Her heart immediately clenched in panic, thundering against her chest a million miles an hour as she scrambled away to hide.

Whoever he was, she had caught a glimpse of his features, and he was beautiful.

:::::

Vote, comment and share. 💓

Until next time. 💝