Chapter 14

Grayson's p.o.v

It was about time to leave and I had all my men ready. Scotty walked up to me and nodded his head.

"Okay everyone listen up! We are about to go into war and our only mission is to get my mate back! Do you understand me?" I got a lot of "yes sir's" back and nodded my head and yelled "Let's Go!"

It took us about a hour to get there and we was all split up into groups. Scott had one group and he was coming in from the West, Grant had another group and he was coming from the East and Theo had the South and I of course was coming in at the North.

It was quite, to quite. I asked the boys if they was ready and they nodded their heads. My group slowly started walking to the old abandoned building. I had oe of the men kick the door open. No one was here. Scott came up to me.

"Where is everybody?" He asked me. "I don't know but search just in case they just went out and left her here. He nodded and went in different directions. I was walking around looking when stumbled upon a door in the floor. I opened it up and it lead down to a basement. In the basement was cells. All the cells was empty except for two. 

"Dakota!" I said but she didn't answer me. Instead the other person did. "She's been out for half the day." She said. I ripped the door off its hinges and went to her. I gently picked her up.

I looked at the girl and said. "I'll send someone down here for you." I went back up the steps and outside with everyone else. "Where's the doctor!?" I yelled. Now that I was in the light I could see her perfectly and I didn't like it one bit. She had bruises and scars all over her and her clothes was torn to pieces.

The doctor finally came to us and started looking her over and checking her. "Theo." He looked at me. "I need you to go back into the basement and get the other girl out." He said "okay" and left.

"Well, she has 3 broken ribs and a fractured skull. She needs to stay in bed and get plenty of rest and she should wake up in a few hours. If not come and get me. " I nodded my head and picked her and brought her to the car i had someone bring. I laid her down in the backseat and took off towards my house.

When we got there I took her to our room and laid her down. Would she mind if I changed her clothes? Or would she want someone else to? Oh what the heck. I went to my closet and grabbed one of my shirts. I took her clothes of and put my shirt on her. I decided to brush her hair as well. I made sure not to hurt her in any way possible. After I was done I stripped to my underwear and got in bed with her.

Next day........

I woke up around 9:30 and she was still sleeping. I was debating with myself weather I should call the doctor and have him look at her again. If she ain't awake by this evening I'll call him.

Dakota's p.o.v

Where am i? I asked myself but I got a answer. "You are in between states." What in between states? "Um.. what do you mean by that?" "I mean you are between life and death. Come with me I have to show something." She held her hand out and I grabbed it. Next thing I know is I'm looking at myself and Grayson. I'm wearing a white dress and he is wearing a tux. He started to talk to me bit I couldn't hear him. "What is he saying?" "I am not aloud to let you hear what is happening but I can let you see it. This is what will happen if you choose to go back to your mate." Then the scene changed again.  Grayson was sitting in is office drinking alcohol. He looks horrible and theplaceis a mess. Someone comes into the room and I notice it as Aubrey. She starts talking to him and he yells at her. "What is this?" I ask the lady. "This is what happens if you choose to stay here with me. And eventually he finds someone else who reminds him of you who has also lost her mate and they marry and have children." She tells me. "Who are you?" I ask her. "Ah that dear, I'm afraid I can not tell you, but you time is running out. I need to know if your gonna stay here with me or go back to your mate?" I didn't even have to think about the decision. I already knew what I wanted to do. "I wanna go back to my mate."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey guys!!!! I have decided I am not going to update my book until I get 5 comments and 10 votes on this chapter and it will be like that from no on. Question! How old do yall think i am? How old are yall? And who loves Teen Wolf?! Anyways love you guys!