Spare Ticket

"She's still not picking up," I sighed. I had been trying to get hold of Hannah for the majority of the day to ask if she was still coming to the show, however, just as she had the past few days, she was still making no effort to answer my calls and messages, nor to even attempt getting back to me.

"Well you've tried love, that's the best that you can do for now, I'm sure she's alright, I mean, you haven't fallen out, have you?" My dad questioned

"No," I sighed. "I'm just worried about her, she always answers, what if something's wrong!"

"Try not to worry too much, you two are bestfriends, she'll get back to you in her own time, and, when she does, you'll be given the chance to talk to her then. Try not to worry, especially today of all days too, we all want to enjoy ourselves tonight, don't we?"

"I guess so." I mumbled, placing my phone into the back pocket of my plain black skinny jeans.

"Is there anyone else you can invite?"

"I don't think so, the only person I really want to go with is Hannah, I would have thought she would've wanted to see George perform along side Blake and Reece."

"I know Maia, but if Hannah's not picking up there really isn't much we can do, is there? I'm sure someone will appreciate a spare ticket too, we'll leave a bit early and hand them to someone who may be lurking outside to meet the boys before the show whom doesn't have a ticket." My dad answered. I nodded before getting up from my place on the sofa to get ready for the concert, rushing upstairs to have a quick shower before climbing out and getting changed into a grey crop top with solider cut outs and a turtle neck, black ripped skinny jeans and a pair of black Pumas. I applied neutral makeup to my face: foundation, concealer, powder, mascara and a pale matte lipstick, and left my hair in its natural beach wave form.

"I'm ready," I smiled as I walked into the front room. Both my parents stood up from their places on the sofa and all three of us walked towards the front door and climbed into the car.

"Ready?" My dad questioned my mum and I, to which the both of us nodded as he pulled out of our drive and onto the road towards Birmingham's Genting Arena for the first show of the Wake Up Tour.

Half an hour later and we had arrived at the arena and were parked in the allocated place in which Joe had organised for each of the boys' families.

"Do you want to wait here whilst I go and find someone to give the spare ones to?" My dad questioned me to which I nodded to in response

"I might come with you. If anything happens, just call us, okay!" My mum exclaimed as she climbed out the car alongside my dad.

"Will do," I smiled, as I watched them make their way towards the part of the arena in which a couple of fans in whom were waiting to see my brothers band pull into the car park so that they could meet them.

Once fully out of sight, I pulled my phone from my pocket and opened up the camera, quickly taking a photo of myself before uploading it to Instagram, only to find that seconds after, Blake happened to be on of the first to like and comment, commenting with the 'see no evil' monkey emoji.

'Are you coming tonight? X'

A notification came through on my phone, telling me that I had received a text from Blake. Quickly opening up the messaging app, I read the message and quickly replied back

'I am indeed. Hannah isn't though, she still isn't answering me...I hope George is feeling okay x' I sent the message and waited for Blake to reply