Leo's Brotherly Love

More weeks. More nightmares.

I jolted awake brushing my body off once more. Tears flowed down my cheeks as I roughly wiped them away. Why couldn't he stay away? Why couldn't these nightmares just stop already?

I was so sick and tired of it. In my dreams I fought back but always end up failing. I see a gun. I see a knife. But I don't go for it. I don't know why when he was...

I saw Ryder in my dreams. He either couldn't do anything because he was either...killed or strapped down or he had his back turned to me, uncaring for what was happening. When I saw him in my dreams and he did nothing, I was angry. I felt betrayed. It...broke me.

I pressed the ball of my wrists on my eyes and took deep slow breaths. My body shook and my head throbbed. I blindly reached over to the table next to the bed and ate some medicine. I leaned up against the headboard and brought my knees in close. "No more," I said placing my forehead on my knees.

I took a quick nap before heading off to work. Which, work, felt like forever. So many customers. Too many eyes. But I continued on, pushing myself to my limit and to far exhaustion. "Uh, excuse me," someone stopped me before I could enter the kitchen to put the dirty dishes away.

I looked up the person to find a man who was just as tall as Ryder. Almost the same build since this man was much slimmer. "It is you."

"Excuse me?" I ask as I shuffled the bin in my arms.

"Oh, I'm sorry. I'm Caesar Daviid. I saw you at King's Hotel this one time."

I kept staring at him. "Okay?" I drawled out and was about to walk away when he stopped me again. "I've really been meaning to meet you again."

I sighed. "Sorry to say but I'm already spoken for." Which was half true and half a lie. "Now if you'll please excuse me. I have a job to finish." I pushed past him and entered the kitchen.

Molly, Kiki and May came rushing up to me with stern excited faces. Kiki, being the more stern one. "What did he want from you?" She hissed.

I shrugged. "Something about wanting to meet me again." I put the dishes into the sink and rinsed my bin, wiping it clean before heading out again.

Kiki blocked my way. "Again? What the fuck is that suppose to mean? Huh?" She shoved me back, making me hit the sink hard. May pushed her away. "Fuck off Kiki! Just because the prince ain't got eyes for your whore ass don't mean you can take it out on everyone else alright?"

Prince? You have got to be kidding me...

"Prince Caesar is suppose to be mine! Not that rugged up bitch."

"Ey!" Molly blocked me protectively from her. "Back the fuck off before I break your face. And FYI, no body told you to cheat on him in the first place."

So Kiki and Caesar were a thing. That makes sense to why she's so uptight. "Look, I already told him I'm spoken for."

"It don't fucking matter hoe, he still got his eyes set on your ratchet ass." Kiki shoved Molly away only for Molly to put in her an arm lock, pressed her against the table across from me and clutched her hair. Kiki cried out painfully.

"This is your last fucking warnin', Kiki. Stay the fuck away from her or I'll make sure I slice up every bit of that clown face of yours."

"Okay!" Kiki cried. "Let me go!"

Molly pushed her away towards the door as I breathed. Kiki stormed out, holding her head where Molly pulled at. "Is it my fault?" I asked.