Chapter ; Beach Time!

POV; Ray's

* Next Day *

Today, We were going to the beach. Finally some summer Fun! I Grabbed my iPhone and Went downstairs, I saw Olivia on my couch, watching TV.

'' Aye, How did you get in here..? '' I asked her, As I was walking into the livingroom. She turned around and Said..

'' Dont Ask... '' She Said, Trailing off. We laughed and walked out of my house. We walked to Lulu's House. I think That she is very, very beautiful! Even me, Santos Likes her! Olivia Knocked onto her door and She came Out a few seconds later.

She had on this >> ( On the side ) That On; Woahh! That --

'' Stop staring too much Ray, Livy's already in the house. '' She said smirking and walking inside. Woah, That ass is fantastic! I Shooked it off and walked in, Also closing the door behind me. She has a Big Ass house too Bruh!

I Went to go sit on her couch And watch some Tv, I Guess. Then they come back out and she's wearing a Outfit Under her Binkini; An Black shirt that says ' Party On! ' In white bold letters, Black leggings, And Black flats.

'' Yall ready? '' Lulu Asked, Said grabbing her keys. Me and Olivia said Yeah and we lefted. I Texted Roc and told him that we'll be there soon.

POV; Lulu's

We Arrived at the beach and we saw alot of people. We gotted out and I told them i'll Catch up with them soon. I Took off my outfit and walked Toward the water, I got lost and couldn't find the gang. Until, Someone Held Me on my waist and Closed my eyes.

'' You shouldn't Walk all my yourself... Missy... '' Said and familiar Voice...

I turned around and saw...... Chresanto..!

'' OMG, You scared Me! Imma Kill you! '' I Said.

'' How could you kill a sexy ass Boi, Lulu? '' He said, Pulling is shirt a little, Releaving his Abs and I Could see a V...--

'' Like what you see? '' He said, Smirking and Biting his Lips. I Blushed and Looked away.

'' Whatever.. '' I Said, Still looking the other way.