Chapter 4

Emma POV

"I wonder how Meg is doing." I sighed and leaned back against my pillow.
Killian pushed himself up beside me and leaned back against the head board.

"I'm sure she is having the time of her life." He responded in his slight Irish accent. I smiled.

"Does leaving our child alone on an island with practical strangers just because she said that Peter Pan was her true love make us bad parents?" I sighed. I felt Killian turn towards me and I felt his warm hand on my cheek. I smiled as he turned my face towards him.

"Love, you're the best mother around."

I sighed. "Nope, that would be my mother."

Killian laughed and I pushed him away and swung my legs over the side of my bed. I grabbed my phone and checked for any messages. None. Well, I guess when the only person that text you is in a different realm, you don't get a lot of text. I just hope she was ok and happy.

I pushed myself off my bed and padded downstairs. My son, Henry, was by the fridge. The door was open, and he was lazily hanging off of it by one arm looking inside.

"Mother!!!" He yelled as if he thought I was still upstairs.

"Yes, son?" I replied flatly.

"Oh. Hey mom. We are totally out of food." He complained.

I sighed. "You can drive....go get some."

"Uuughhhhhhgggg!" Henry snapped. I pushed passed him and grabbed the orange juice.

"You just hate me." Henry snapped.

I slammed the juice in the counter. "OH is that so?" I snapped. "Please tell me why you think that I hate you."

Henry pondered this for a moment, trying to come up with the best answer for this.

"Well.....you....won't go get me food." He said in a 'ha, got you there' voice.

"Because we have a fridge full of food which I used my money for to buy for you. Would you like to try again?" I snapped, sending a sarcastic grin his way.

Henry snorted at me, grabbed an apple off the counter, and padded away, biting deep into its juicy peeling. I smiled as I turned back towards the juice. As I poured the juice, I heard a knock on the door. Thinking it was probably my parents and my little brother Neal, I padded over to the door and swung it open. Who I saw was definitely not my parents or Neal, but a little girl. She had pretty, long, light brown hair and the biggest green eyes I've ever seen.

"H-hello?" I asked, caught off guard.

"Hello. My name is Luna, and I need your help."

Pan POV

I've totally screwed up. Meg is mad at me, and now she isn't letting me into the treehouse. She put a cloaking spell on it to block me and my magic from entering. I can see her in the window reading a book like it's just a normal Saturday.

"Meg!" I would call up to her.

She acted like she couldn't hear me, but I knew she could.

"Meg.......gosh Meg, why are you doing this?"

Nothing. She just stuck her nose in the air and turned the page in her book. I could smell the chicken she was making. My stomach growled. 

"Listen....I'm sorry! I know I treated you badly when I saw Taylor but you have to understand where I am coming from here. Taylor was the girl I loved before I met you, keep that in mind I said before I met you, and I thought she was dead and I was never going to see her again. Now she is back, and I didn't know how to act, or what to do. I was confused and scared. Please understand." I explained. I really wanted her to forgive me, not because I wanted to get back in the treehouse, but because I missed being with her. I missed her frail arms pulling me closer to her in the hammock during bad storms. I missed her lips on my cheek. I missed her voice lingering in my mind after a long night.

I missed her.

I watched her closely. Her eyes slightly darted my direction, then back at her book. Gosh this was eating me up.

I finally gave up. I turned to walk away, but felt her hot stares on me. I stopped and turned around quickly, making eye contact with her. She took in a short breath as if she was trying to hold back tears.

"I love you." I said and she closed her eyes.

I turned to walk away, disappearing into the woods.

Meg POV

God, this is awful. I can't get him out of my head. Why can't I get him out of my head? I wanted to so bad. I hated him. I truly hated him, but I loved him at the same time. Maybe I loved him so much that I did hate him. How can I make this stop? Tell me!

Maybe I just need to talk to him. Maybe I need to lift the spell on the treehouse so he could come in and we can talk. Maybe that will work.

Deal. I'll do it.

I closed my eyes and shot out my hands, trying to absorb the spell. Random memories of Pan and I flooded my thoughts. Memories when we kissed for the first time. Memories from that one night....oh my. Memories from every single meal together when I would look up and stare across at those big green eyes.

I felt tears coming to my eyes as I remembered how much I loved him. How much I truly loved him.

I opened my eyes to see if the spell was gone, and it was. That took a shorter time than it usually did. Was it because I was thinking about Peter? Was his influence so strong on me that it enhanced my magic? 

The spell is gone. Peter can come back.

I hope he comes back.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Hey guys! I am so sorry I haven't updated. School keeps me super busy, and I am actually writing this authors note in math, haha. So I promise I haven't forgotten about you! It has just been hard!