1.7

I hate Park Bogum, that brother who doesn't know the situation. So when Yoongi and I walked out of the school building yesterday, Bogum was already waiting for me by the gates.

I was looking forward to walk home with Yoongi though it is already made clear that he has someone he likes. Bogum insisted in sending Yoongi home as well since we live right next to each other but, Yoongi sits at the front while I sit alone at the back.

And the whole way, Bogum spent the time talking to Yoongi, not even giving me a chance to open my mouth.

"Park Ina!" Hoseok screams, waking me up from my daydream of thinking who Yoongi's crush might be.

"Huh?"

Hoseok smiles and pulls me up, dragging me forward and that is when I notice that he just chose me to play in the basketball game.

NO WAY I'M EMBARRASSING MYSELF IN FRONT OF THE WHOLE GRADE

"NO!" I scream and try getting out of his grasp but Hoseok is determined to not let go.

I also notice Yoongi is in our opponent group.

"Don't worry. It's Class B,C versus D,E." Hoseok says.

I frown and look at the girls and sigh in relief, most of them are just like me – people who sit and do nothing during Physical Education.

But Yoongi's in the opposite team, fuck.

The coach blows the whistle and I start walking away from the ball as fast as I can. Following everywhere my teammates go after a few seconds, I finally decide to actually have fun and participate in the game.

I look at Taehyung from the opposite team, running towards Namjoon who has the ball. I rush to Taehyung and wrap my arms around his neck from the back, startling him and also blocking him.

"Park Ina!" He complains but of course, I'm not giving up. He continues moving forward which makes me hug him from the front, stopping him from moving further.

"WOO!" My teammates cheer when Hoseok scores a goal. I look around and see Nayeon blocking Jungkook but aren't they in the same team?

Suddenly, I see the ball flying towards me. Jumping to get the ball but without catching it, my feet landed back on the ground when I hear a groan behind me.

I turn around and see Yoongi rubbing his nose.

Fuck did I hurt him with my elbow?

"Are you okay?" I panic. Why am I being like this in front of my crush?

"It's okay." He smiles before running away, leaving me with red cheeks. Just before I space out because of the smile he just showed me, I was suddenly thrown over someone's shoulder, making my face meets his lower back.

"LET ME DOWN!" I shriek, kicking my legs but the person who I recognize as Taehyung firmly holds my legs.

"YAHH!" I continue screaming and start punching his butt. Taehyung's butt is good to punch by the way.

"What are you doing?" I hear someone scream and the person successfully let me out of Taehyung's grasp.

"Thanks, Jimin." I smile at Jimin who just rescued me.

Out of nowhere, Jimin's eyes widen before hugging me and throwing both of us to the ground, his hand beneath my head to prevent it from hitting the cold hard floor.

"Are you okay?" He asks, blinking. I nod blinking back, not really comfortable with our closeness and how his body is tightly pressed against mine.

"NO FLIRTING IN SCHOOL!" Someone screams and both Jimin and I blush hard before he stands up, also pulling me up.

"The ball was flying towards you that's why." He says, rubbing the nape of his neck sheepishly.

"Thanks." I thank him for the second time today. I run to our team's side when Taehyung comes running to me with a grin.

"I told you, it's Jimin." He winks and I raise an eyebrow not knowing what he means.

"Your secret admirer."

"No." I deny, wiping my sweat though I was just running around, not even touching the ball once.

"Look at how he saved you." He clicks his tongue.

"He was just saving." I mutter and smile back at Jimin who is mouthing if I'm okay from the other side of the court.

I look at the scores and see that Class D and E are winning. A smile forms on my face knowing that it is Yoongi who is scoring all the goals from the two classes.

After a few minutes, Class D and E win and I secretly clap before walking towards the water coolers. The three students in front of me spend nearly 15 minutes in just drinking water and chatting. They haven't even played. They are wasting time here since they don't want to get chosen for the next game. I groan seeing that there's no more water to drink.

"You can drink from here."

Immediately recognizing the voice, I look at him and back at the water bottle he's handing to me.

"Really?"

"Yes." Yoongi smiles, stretching his arm more towards me.

"But I don't know how to drink without touching the bottle."

"It's okay. I'm not a neat freak." He says and I nod, touching my lips with the bottle and gulping down the water.

But my heart is thumping hard, knowing that this is his bottle - the one he always drinks and my lips just touched them. Indirect kiss.

Ina, you are 17. Grow up.

"Thanks." I shyly smile, handing him back the bottle. "I will get going then." I say, running away from him.

And me being me, I bump into a very hard chest when I turn the corner.

"Ow!" I groan rubbing my forehead.

"Be careful." He chuckles and I look up to see Jimin.

"Sorry."

He laughs again before I feel something fluffy and soft on my forehead. I slightly tilt my head up and look at what he is doing, just to notice that we are being extremely close again.

He quietly dabs his towel on my forehead, wiping my sweat and not to mention that the small white towel is draped around his neck causing us to be closer.

I blush a little from the gesture since I don't know him that much and honestly, I think if someone sees us, they might mistake us as a couple.

-

jimin stay in your lane