Jean Havoc x Reader °Lemon°

Warning: This chapter will be a lot more detailed and smuttier than my last lemons have been. If you got queasy over the other ones, I DO NOT RECCOMEND YOU READ THIS. Thank you :3 and enjoy!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You can't get him out of your mind. He was just so... so.... damn attractive. Havoc of the military. The two of you had been going out for a little over 6 months now - but you wanted more than that. Craved more than that. Needed more than that.

This would be the day you would finally propose going further than what the two of you had ever gone before. Yes, today was it.

You were walking home, feeling nervous. Your palms were sweating and your stomach churned. What if he doesn't want the same thing I want? What if he thinks I'm... Weird or some shit and drops me?

You force those thoughts out of your mind as you unlock your front door, walking into the living room where you threw yourself on the couch next to your blonde boyfriend.

"Long day, princess?" He asked, lighting another cigarette as he took off his boots.

"Well.. something has been on my mind all day."

"What is it?" He asked, turning to face you, and you did the same thing to him.

"Please don't think any less of me.." you began, looking him in the eye. You took a deep breath before continuing. "I want... More, out of this relationship."

"More?" He rose his brow. "Like?"

"Like... I dunno.. a sex life...?"

Time seemed to stop around you as you studied his face for any reaction, and when you found nothing, you knew this relationship had a one-way ticket to hell.

When suddenly a huge grin was plastered on his face. "Finally!" He yelled, fist-bumping the air. He then grew serious. "Are you being for real? No bullshit?"

"No bullshit." You promised.

"I've been wanting to do things to you since we first met, I just didn't want to rush into anything." His grin widened. "You can't back out."

"I promise I won't." You began to feel excited.

"Good. Now I hope you know I don't play gentle." He scooped you up bridal-style and carried you back to the bedroom.

"I don't want it gentle." You grin and pecked him on the lips, then accidentally squeaked when he dropped you on the bed.

"Good, because you're not getting it that way." He said and removed your shirt. "Hands above your head."

You complied, moving your hands above your head.

He used your shirt to tie your wrist to the headboard, doing the same thing to the other once he made sure that was secured.

Your stomach churned when he did this, getting turned on. You wiggled your hips slightly in anticipation, watching him remove his shirt.

He then sat on your waist - not using his full weight - and leaned forward so that his mouth was right against your ear. "Now now, don't get too impatient, you don't want to be a bad girl, do you?"

Your face blazed from his words, and you had to bite your tongue before something snappy came out.

His head moved from your ear to your neck, gently licking at first before slightly grazing it with his teeth, which turned into full sucking and licking.

You had no control over your body when your hips bucked by accident, and Havoc grinned and placed his hand on your midriff, keeping you down.

"Ah, ah, ah." He said in a teasing tone, pulling away from you and getting off of your waist.

You couldn't help but slightly whine, wiggling your hips more.

Havoc put his cigarette out, then unbuckled his belt and removed his pants. "Now, I told you not to be a bad girl."

You couldn't speak, you were just too excited for what was to come.

"So now I must punish you." He grinned as he removed his shirt as well. He very slowly removed your pants, underwear coming with it. So slowly, in fact, you wanted to slap him.

But of course, you can't.

You pout as you wiggle hips some more, trying to get him to go faster. However, that earned Havoc going even slower.

Once they were finally off, he crawled onto your waist and sat for a moment, his boner pressing against your stomach.

He tracked over to the nightstand, grabbing a bottle that was filled with a clear liquid. You furrow your brows when you saw it, never noticing the bottle before.

"How long has that been there?" You ask, wondering what else he could be hiding.

"Does it matter?" He smirked as he dipped his fingertips inside, not fully coating the digits.

He then positioned the fingers at your entrance, slowly easing the two in at the same time. You moan as he does this, the sensation feeling amazing. "H-Havoc.." you begin to pant, heart speeding up.

As they went in further, your breathing grew slightly quicker. Once they were all the way in, he began to scissor his fingers, stretching you far enough to fit a third finger in. Once he deemed you ready, he pulled out, much to your disliking. 

"I hope you meant it when you said you didn't it gentle." He said, unbuckling his pants and removing them as well as his boxers. "Because I meant it when I said I wasn't going to give it to you that way."

"I-I meant it." You breathed. "I want you. All of you. I can take it." You assured him, closing your eyes and leaning your head back in anticipation. 

He grinned and moved on top of you, pouring some lubricant on his hand. He began stroking his already hard member, getting it nice and coated. He made sure to not make himself cum just yet. 

"Okay baby, here it comes.Nice and hard, just like you want it," Havoc said, also beginning to breathe heavily. 

He positioned himself at your entrance, his hands gripping your side. He slowly eased in at first, making sure not to literally rip you open. Once you wiggled your hips telling him it was okay to move forward, he pulled back out, slowly. 

"J-Jean, come on." You whined, rolling your hips.

Suddenly, the blonde slammed himself back into you, then quickly pulled out, then slammed in again. In, out, in, out, in, out. 

You moaned loudly, your eyes clenching shut. It felt so good. "J-Jea-Jean!" You yelled, feeling a pool of warmth in your stomach. "I'm gonna.."

Soon afterwards, you came, screaming your release. After a few more thrusts, Havoc came inside you as well, moaning his release. He collapsed on top of you, panting heavily and sweating. You laid there, also panting and sweating. 

"Well?" The blonde asked after a while, reaching up and untying your hands. 

"That was amazing." You smiled at him, wrapping your arms around his neck and kissing his lips. 

He kissed back with a grin, then scooped you up bridal style. "Let's get you cleaned up."