ONE.

TATE
( i. MEXICO )
' IM SIXTEEN '
・・・
Grant sat at the bar of a club in Mexico. He tapped his finger on the counter as he waited for his que. He tried to not talk to as many people as possible, but that failed everytime someone hit on him and he had to use what seemed to be his catchphrase today, "i'm sixteen"

He turned in his seat so he was facing the crowds of people. His eyes scanned the crowd as he looked for his sister, or Kira. He finally found her and pushed through the crowd. He could have sworn someone touched his butt.

"Something's happening"
Grant and Kira said in unison, making Grant blush.

"I know" Malia replied calmly

"What do we do?" Kira asked

"I suggest going home would be the safe thing to do but we aren't gonna do that are we?" Grant asked

"Blend in" Malia said ignoring Grant's wish to go home

"Of course we aren't" Grant said
with a sigh

Kira looked up at Grant nervously as the two kinda just swayed. Malia watched the two and shook her head. She placed her hand on Kira's back. The two started dancing. Grant raised an eyebrow at the two before some girl came over and grabbed his butt.

Malia walked over to Grant. "Get behind me and Kira" She said. Grant nodded in response and he got behind the two. Grant didn't see the point in him coming but Malia told him he should because he understands spanish.

Kira pulled out her nunchucks and the two girls got on each side of Grant. Kira took on a lady whilst Malia took on a huge man. To into watching his sister and crush kick ass Grant didn't notice a man come up behind him. The man grabbed Grant's shoulder and spinned him around so he could face him. Unexpectedly Grant clutched his fist and punched the man as hard as he could in the nose.

"Malia! Look I did it I pun— woah p-put me down" Grant said as the same hunter picked him up and was about to drop him on the floor. When Malia quickly came over and kicked the hunter in the gut so he'd let go of Grant.

"Mal can you put me down. Your kind of embarrasing me" Grant said to his older sister as she cradled him.

Malia nodded and put him down.
"Let's go" Kira said before leading the Tate siblings.

The three plus now Scott walked into a hallway. The hallway was dark and creepy. It gave Grant the worst vibes.

Suddenly, the saw smoke coming from a room. Scott got closer to see what it was, but before he could even try it came out of the ceiling.

"It's wolfsbane! Kira get out if here!"
Scott yelled as he fell to his knees

Kira and Grant started to look for a way out but were stopped when a guy with a gun came out. Kira was about to hit him with her nunchucks but he hit the two both in the head with the end of his gun. "Grant" Malia shouted through coughs as she watch Grant fall to the floor.

When Grant had woke up Malia was looking down on him while playing with his hair. Something she used to do when they were little and he was sick.

Now he was sitting against the wall of the club bathroom waiting for Scott to wake uo. It was an old bathroom. The sinks were rusted and the walls were cold, but lucky for Grant he was wearing a sweater.