Seventy Nine

Aryaman

"Yes Dr. Smith. I will be there by next week but you can still send me the case details and I will already start working on it."

"Okay thank you! Have a good day"

Yeh toh honaa hi tha. As I already said, whenever I am on a vacation I get some work. Kya timing hain.

Phir se phone ab kya yaadh aa gaya yeh Dr. Smith ko. I picked up my phone and it was a surprise, call form Deepu?

D: Hi Arya

A: Hi Deepu! Watsup? Iss time pe call?

D: Haan wohh I wasn't sleepy. Tum kya kar rahe ho

A: Nothing! Just got some work so wahee dhekh raha tha. I was talking to my senior doctor about some new case.

D: Wohh busy man

A: Well yeah, it's just that I do not know when I get work. toh jab I take up a case I put my best efforts into it. Is liye people think I am a serious and a busy man, which apparently is not true.

D: Mujhe toh bilkul aisa nai lagaa. I thought you were a fun loving guy.

A: You are probably in the fewest set of people who said that. I am glad!

D: Waise, tum bade romantic ho huh. Those things you said about first love, they were just so beautiful

A: Thanks!

D: Acha, I was thinking to go have an icecream. Wanna come along?

A: Ice cream? Ab? Its 2 o' clock Deepu

D: Aadhi raath ko ice cream khaane ka mazaa hi kuch aur hain boss. See you in ten. Bye

A: Okay bye

Ice cream at this time? Mein toh waise bhi ice cream kam khaatha hoon and that too at this time? She's mad. I put on a tshirt, grabbed my wallet and sneaked out of the house. I was waiting for her on the bench near our gate, chatting with kaaka. And there she was, on her bike. This girl drives a two wheeler?

"Hey Arya, come fast" she said. She was covering her face with a scarf, I have seen girls doing that here during the day. But raath mein bhi?

"Hi Deepu" I said going towards her.

"Baitho jaldhi" she said. Wait? On the back seat?

"Peeche baithoon?" I asked.

"Haan! You don't have a license right? And ya do you have an ID card? Normally yeh time pe police hothe hain road pe" she said. Police? She knows it and is still going?

I sat on the back seat and wore the helmet and she started driving.

"Where is this place we are going to?" I asked her.

"Near Juhu beach" she replied.

"Wow beach?" I exclaimed.

"Yes! I love that place" she said, and we were talking all along the ride. It felt so good. I never experienced this.

"We are here" she said and there was a Kwality walls cycle over there.