Chapter Four

Sirius's POV

I woke up around 7:00 after dreaming about running down a street that didn't seem to end after a girl with long blonde hair who wouldn't show her face, She just kept running and laughing at me as I tried to catch her I kept asking her to stop but every time I got close she'd run away again.

I slowly crawled out of bed everyone was still asleep so I quickly got in the shower and let the hot water clear my mind trying to figure out what the dream meant. I got out and wrapped a towel around me drying my wet hair with my wand. I walked out of the bathroom to grab some clothes at first I didn't notice her, I dried myself and put on my boxers and looked up. There on my bed in just a button up long sleeve top laid a girl I walked over to my bed she opened her eyes I know those eyes like none I've ever seen before.

"I like it better when you look like that" she mumbled burring her head into my pillow I just rolled my eyes.

"Jess what are you doing in my bed?" I asked staring at the beautiful girl.

"I had a weird dream and no one else was up so I came to see if anyone of the boys were and you were in the shower so I just got into your bed" she explained with her head still buried in the pillow.

She then grabbed me and pulled me into bed she rolled over and faced me then laid her head on my chest.

"Go to sleep I'm still tired and your bed's comfy "she said closing her eyes. I wrapped my arms around her just staring at her and brushing the hair out of her face. Soon I was fast asleep to dreaming of the girl again this time she was talking to me telling me to keep running 'keep running keep running we'll be there soon'.

~*~

Jess's POV

I woke up and looked around someone's arms were wrapped around me they were strong and muscular. I noticed the ring on his finger and remembered having a weird dream and waking up seeing no one up and then crawling into Sirius's bed and pulling him in before falling back to sleep. I turned around to face him his long dark brown hair falling in his face I wiped it away with my hand. I stared at him for a while at his dark eyebrows he's perfectly sculpted nose and then his lips. His perfect lips a light shade of reddish peachy colour I started to trace his lips with my fingers every now and then he would wrinkle his nose. As I was combing my fingers threw his hair his beautiful stormy eyes fluttered open we laid there in each other's arms staring into each other's eyes before I heard a noise.

"Hmm hmm" James said clearing his throat staring at us "What do we have here?" He said smugly.

"We were -"

"Yes you were just sleeping and you were just staring longingly into each other's eyes" he interrupted.

I just rolled my eyes

"Oh no James but how could I do something like that when I love you" I retorted.

Cute Chapter AWWW ;)

Comment, Vote, Fan :)

Love you all my dear readers you're all sexy! <3