Last Chapter

Jamal Pov

I was immersed within the kiss. Almost melting in his arms I closed me eyes only for a moment and when I opened them, fear came over me like a sudden storm. My eyes met my fathers, who stood in the doorway shocked, mouth wide open. Cookie appeared right behind forming the same expression. I Pushed Hakeem off of me with a sudden strength I forgot I had. He fell back on the couch, cursing loudly. 

"Jamal what the fuck is - " 

And before Hakeem could finish expressing his anger, Lucius smashed into his head like a Iron fist demanding control. Hakeem screeched and let out a yell of pain, Lucious  did this twice in quick recession, which in turn knocked the poor boy out. 

"Hakeem!" I screamed in anguish, and when I attempted to leap forward to help him, lucious shot me a cold glare that stopped me right in my tracks. The look was filled to the brim with malice and contempt, even cookie stood in the doorway without a single word uttered. I leaned myself back into the coach, not wanting to disobey my father. 

"What in the HELL did I just witness?" His voice boomed off the walls, and made me flinch. My eyes wondered on the unconscious Hakeem hoping - no - PRAYING that he was alright. I never saw Lucious this angry except for when I was younger. My eyes quickly made it back to Lucious's irate face.

"Dad I can explain..really!...it was just - "

"I don't want to hear it. You and Hakeem are exiled from empire. That's it. I will not have this type of relationship leaked to the press. You both disgust me"

Lucious castes him an icy glare before storming off.  Cookie shuck her head in disappointment, and then quickly followed after luscious. 

I didn't even have time to contemplate what just happened. i quickly crawled over to Hakeem, and started gently slapping his face to wake him up. "Hey fool get up...GET UP" I kept saying but no response was given, not even a movement. I quickly got up from the coach and grabbed Hakeem into my arms bridal style. "You're going to be okay" I mumbled as I made my way out the studio and quickly to my car in the parking lot. "You're going to be okay".

Hakeem POV  

I awoke with a feel of something cold on my forehead. I fluttered my eyes open, and quickly grabbed at an ice pack that was gingerly placed on my head. I tried to gather my surroundings as I slowly got up. I was in a bed with white silky sheets and on closer inspection it seemed I was in a bedroom. It only took me moments to realize whose room I happen to be in.

"You're finally up?" Said Jamal as he walked into the room,  clearly relieved expression plastered on his face. He sat down on the bed, and as he did, an aching sensation on the side of my head occurred.  I quickly grabbed at the ice pack that I took off, and placed it back on my head. 

"Man that hurts like a bitch" I complained .

"I would assume so, he hit you pretty hard" Jamal said with a frown.

"What happened? Last thing I remember you shoved me off and then everything went blank"

"Lucious happened,he saw us"

My chest instantly tightened with this sudden news. I dropped the ice pack I  was holding and it fell onto the floor, with the sudden realization, I could barely keep it in my hand. My aching head was the least of my worries at the moment. 

"We're out of empire Hakeem" The words hit me as if a stone crashed into my face. Empire was my entire life, my career, my hopes and dreams. Without it I was nothing but a spoiled rich kid, and maybe not even that anymore considering Lucious is  probably going cut all ties and money with the two of us. I looked to Jamal and a ping of guilt surfaced all throughout my whole physique. It was my fault that everything ended up this way. If I had just ignored my devious desires none of this would of happened. If I had just left Jamal alone, the two of us wouldn't be in this predicament. 

"I'm sorry" I looked to the ground, not feeling worthy of Jamal's gaze. "I'm so sorry"

"Why are you apologizing?"

I kept my gaze fixated on the ground. "It's my fault I sh-"

"Don't" Jamal interrupted annoyance clearly in his voice. 

I immediately looked up at him, "What else am I supposed to say then huh? This wouldn't have happened if I didn't -"

"Honestly be quiet" Jamal interrupted again.  "This isn't only your fault. I indulged into this love as well. There's nothing that can be done at this point, so there's no point in crying over it. "

"But I just feel -"

I was immediately cut off by Jamal grabbing my chin abruptly, and planting a kiss on my lips. We stared in each other's eyes for a few moments before anyone said anything.  It was Jamal who broke the silence, "So, you going to continue whining like a bitch over shit, or do you want to finish what we started in the studio?" 

I licked my lips, and then gazed into my brothers deep brown eyes. I was at a loss when he put it that way. 

Fuck.

I grabbed the nape of his neck and pulled him to me. He fell on top of me on the bed and we both chuckled at his clumsiness. He started to place chaste kisses from the bottom of my neck all the way to my lips. He licked my lips before forcing entry into my mouth, catching me by surprise. I thought I  was supposed to be the forceful one? I pulled away with a smirk, "Slow down."

He smiled at that comment, and kissed me again, "sorry". 

I kissed him back, this time flipping him on his back.

Jamal POV

  I help Hakeem pull my shirt off and as soon as he does he starts to lick my erect nipples, and kiss all on my chest. Kisses are being placed everywhere in all places and it's hard to keep track of where he's placing them. He pulls his shirt off, and I grab him closer to me, so I can place a very clear hickey on his neck. He smiles at that gesture. He helps me pull off my pants and boxers and I help him do the same.

Soon he's pounding into me with fury I never knew he had. I groan in blissful pleasure, and he's grunting every time he slams into my tight hole.  After a couple minutes he finishes inside me, the white cum everywhere on the bed and on my backside.

He pulls out, and we both fall onto the bed breathing hard.

We quickly grab each other in a warm cuddle, Grasping each other in warm embraces.

Hakeem says after a few moments, "If I gave up empire for this....then I'm okay with that"

I smile at him, and kiss him for that comment.

We will do alright. With or without empire.

THE END