Chapter 14 • Shocking Events

Riddhima Gupta's P.O.V.

"Hey Ridzi!" Muskaan said and turned her head back to the tv as she laid on the sofa, eating a nag of ruffles which creamy dip sauce. I closed the door and locked it, walking into her kitchen. I grabbed a water bottle from her fridge.

"Muski you door was unlocked you should take care of this! It is very dangerous to leave your door unlocked." I said throwing my body on the couch beside her. She nodded while her eyes were stuck on Channing Tatum, on the screen, while she was munching on the chips.

"Yeah whateva'! Where have you been? It's been a month! The last time you visited was a month ago!" She asked whole pausing the movie and turned her head towards me.

"Nothing I was busy with work and I spent a lot of time with Armaan and Granny." I said gulping down small sips of water. It's been two months since I moved in to Armaan's place, and a month since our netflix and chill night. Since then, Armaan and I used to go on dinner dates and movies. I'm glad he is respecting my decision of just being friends.

"Armaan?!" She cocked her eyebrows at me and smirked. Uh oh! Now she is gonna pull my leg. She kept the bag if her chips aside and looked at me with an evil look. "Am I missing something?" She asked me while I sighed and nodded.

"Well..that night we went to the club, He took me home as I passed out on him. Then a week later he showed up at my house and somehow dad owed him money, but he couldn't pay it off so instead he paid me off!" I said gritting my teeth while Muskaan clenched her teeth and rubbed lightly my hand. "And then Armaan was attracted towards me and I was acting all bitchy. He bought me new clothes, and tried to spend time with me, but I pushed him away forgetting the fact that he took me out of that hell now matter how. And then one day he took me to his beach house in some suburb of New York. I was surprised to see Granny there and then I realized that I should be a little nice. So now we're friends!" I sighed while she smiled.

"You okay?" She asked in a low tone while I nodded. "I just don't get you too! You love him and he's got something for you and your both JUST FRIENDS!" She joked while I chuckled.

"I don't love him I just have a crush on him!" I said while playing the movie.

"Yeah right!" She scoffed and chuckled after.

"How is the little fella?" I said tapping her belly lightly. She looked down and tears came in her eyes. She looked away making me squint my eyes in suspicion and confusion. My eyes widened as I stared at her belly and back to her face. "You didn't!" I whispered shockingly while she started sobbing as I took her in my arms.

"I didn't have a choice Ridzi! My mom and dad would have killed me!" She sobbed while I caressed her chair.

"You didn't had to ABORT the baby Muski! Aunty and Uncle would have understood.!" I said while rubbing her back as she sobbed.

*************************

"Hello! Ya Armaan?" I picked up my phone seeing that Armaan was calling. It's been two hours since I'm at Muskaan's place and now she is feeling a bit better now.

"Riddhima I want you to meet my best friend today so come at Nightlife pub at like 9, and you can bring your friend!" He said while I glanced at Muskaan to see her lost, staring outside the window.

It would be a good idea to make her forget for a few hours and take her with me and this way she'll meet Armaan too. "Yeah...k...bye!" I said throwing my phone on the couch and I walked up to her. "Muski...lets go to the pub tonight! Its been a while! Armaan invited me to meet his best friend and I'll take you too!" I said grabbing my car keys and motioning her to come.