Chapter 15

Aaliyah got in the shower after having sex with Iain. She wondered if this is how she would be living everyday. To wake up. Shower. Then fuck her master. Or whatever order Iain wants that to be in. She never thought her life would take such an....promiscuous turn, she's wild, yeah but this is a whole new level. Could she live life this way? Forever. No. No. Aaliyah slapped herself for thinking so foolishly, feeling the droplets of water against her face. Nothing lasts forever, and it's only a matter of time before Iain tires of her. She wouldn't get her hopes high, he could never love her that way. Could she really expect herself to settle for this anyway.

Iain leaned back in his desk chair, still immobile, staring off into space when he heard the doorbell ring. Putting on his pants he headed toward the front door. What he saw was enough to make him wish he was invisible, for the person standing there was none other than the devils wife, his mother. It's just like her to come visit, unexpected and unwelcome.

Stepping out of the shower, Aaliyah wrapped a white fluffy towel around herself and started for the study. She wondered if Iain needed any help with his paperwork but seeing her in this towel would surely distract. Laughing to herself, Aaliyah passed the staircase but stopped when she heard voices. As in more than one. Curiosity getting the best of her she tip toed down the stairs and hid behind the wall, peeking to see who has arrived. She listened as the conversation started.

Iain felt the blood rush to his face as he turned red with irritation. Listening to his mother speak her mind was not one of the easiest things to do, for all she does is scold. This is just half the reason he has the problems he does. He didn't need her around.
"You look at me when I'm talking young man!",
Sighing, Iain reluctantly looked into his mother's eyes as she continued her rant.
"You never call, you sure enough never visit, I haven't seen my grandchild in forever!",
His mother mentioning his child caused a sharp pain to his chest, he missed her too but she knew damn well why he couldn't have her. That was low, even for her.

"It takes me traveling 20 miles to get answers which could have easily been answered over the phone! You're just like your father, so neglecting. When are you to marry son, life is short, your bachelor days cannot continue Iain!! You can't live a life of fornication forever, you are damaging the company's image-",

Getting fed up with the nags Iain abruptly stands up, ready to yell back when unexpectedly, Aaliyah walks inside the living room.
In only a white towel.

Did she need her ears checked?! Did that woman just say grandchild!!? Only then did Aaliyah realize how much she didn't know about Iain and the past he clearly has. It was a complete shock to her system. Now she wishes she asked those questions nagging at the back of her mind.
Deciding to reveal her eavesdropping self, she stepped into the living room. Iain and his mother looked at her with surprise. Then at that moment, Iain's mother went mad.

"Iain! Please don't tell me, a prostitute! You truly are your father's son, oh dear go-"
Iain, who has clearly had it up to his wits stopped his mother before she could finish.

"Mother, please! This is Aaliyah, my, my-",  Iain said waving his hand, mind obviously blank.

"Fiancée", Aaliyah spoke up, reaching out to shake his mothers hand.
His mother looked as if she was just punched in the face, and livid was not good enough to describe the look on Iain's.

"Fiancée?! No one told me of this. Why I'm sorry we had to meet this way Aaliyah, the names Julia. Julia Pliegue.",
Aaliyah then pulled her hand away after their introduction, only to have it pulled back.
"Darling," Julia inquired skeptically. "Where's your ring?" Raising a brow, Julia peered at Iain with a devilish glint in her eyes.
Iain turned toward Aaliyah, afraid they've just been caught and the beans were spilled.
But that didn't stop Aaliyah from saving both of their asses.
"Oh silly me! I must've forgotten to put it back on after my shower. As you can see, I came straight down.",
Iain smiled gratefully at Aaliyah, but to Julia it must have been deemed as loving. Amazed by her acting and lying skills Iain could do nothing but enjoy that dumb smacked look on his mothers face. It made the lie acceptable to him, at least for now.
But as we all know the devil has many tricks and apparently so does his wife.

"I'm guessing you've already met Lilli? Isn't she a wonderful little girl?", Julia looked at the couple with a mischievous smile, waiting for them to doom themselves.
Aaliyah smirked at her "soon to be mother in law" accepting the challenge she's created.

"She is. Iain's daughter could light up the whole room with her smile. Lilli is a beautiful girl.",
Iain almost chocked on his own saliva. "How did she know that? Did she over hear the conversation?" Iain's mind starting racing a thousand miles per hour.

Julia looked as if Aaliyah had passed all her trials and she would allow her to pass to the next level.
Looking at her watch she glanced over to her son before turning back to the young woman.
"Well look at the time, I must go. Nice meeting you dear. Iain. I will be expecting that wedding invitation in the mail.",
As what many would like to think, Julia is no fool, she knew something was going on. She could smell it. Leaving her sons home, she hopped in her car and headed for her own abode. Trying to formulate exactly what was amiss.

After his mother left, Iain let out a breath he's been holding and sat on the couch, head in this hands.

"I've never seen you look so afraid and angry, your mother is an very intimidating woman, I must say. My mom and her would clash like titans. ", Aaliyah tried to bring some relief to the tension in the room.

"She was always the drill sergeant when I was younger, expecting me to live a perfect life, much like hers. If only she knew her son was a Dominant. I'm sure she would have a heart attack. For sure.",
Sitting down next to Iain, Aaliyah looked at him and listened intently, like a child listening to bed time stories.

"Her and my father had a very poor relationship. On the outside it looked like they were as strong as stone, but on the inside they were crumbling. There was infidelity so fighting took place often in the latter years of my childhood. She somehow managed to place all the blame on me, for being so much like him I suppose. Every time she looks at me, all she sees is him."
Aaliyah looked on with sympathetic eyes, understanding all too well what it's like to have had parents that didn't get along.
Iain paused and sighed, still somewhat irritated by the showing of his mother. Taking her chance, Aaliyah asked the question that's been eating it's way out since the topic was first risen.

"May I ask the past of how you have a child?",