{1.} I slapped The Man

1. I slapped the man

 I slapped the man

(Ethilia Picture)

"Mom! Dad! I'm home!" I yell just coming home from school.

I walk in the kitchen and saw a note on the counter.

Gone for a few hours, be back in a little while. Take care of your little sister for us. We told her to stay in her room but she is a hardheaded 12 year old.

From: Mom And Dad

"So you found the note." I heard my little sister say and roll her eyes.

"Aye no more of that rolling your eyes thing. You have been doing that a lot now. Go watch tv in the living room. Have you eaten anything?" I ask her.

"No, I chose to starve myself. You could fix me something like a big sister you are." She states and walks to the living room.

*KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK*

"Answer the door, Shealia!" I say while putting some food on the stove.

"Ugh... Ethilia!" My sister yells.

I quickly exit the kitchen and to the front door.

4 guys were standing there looking all mean.
"Shealia, come here." I state. She quickly backs away from them and to me.

I hold onto her tightly as I look at the men.

"Who the heck are you guys!?! What are you doing in my house?" I yell at them.

They stopped and looked at us before backing away and another guy walked between them.

If looks could kill you, I would be in my grave right now. This guy had the most dangerous and scariest look on his face.

"Where are Mr. and Mrs. Gonzalez?" The man asks.

"Why would I tell you!?! Get out!" I yell.

He only looks at me with the same poisonous look then at my little sister who was shaking in my arms.

He walks closer to us but I back is away from us.

"Don't come any further! Why are you here and how do you know our parents last name!?!" I yell.

"I have business with them, Ethilia." He states.

He tries to touch me but I pull away and tell my sister to go to her room and lock the door. She nodded and quickly ran up the steps.

"Don't touch me you sick bastard." I say.

"You are coming with me, Ms. Ethilia." He states.

"Um excuse me!?! Last time I checked, I don't know you and even if my parents know you, they aren't here so you can leave and come back when they are here or I can kick your ass out!" I yell madly.

"You are coming with me." He states sternly.

"I'm not going anywhere until my parents come back." I spit back.

He tries to grab me but I back away and slap him.

"Do you know who you just slapped!?!" He yells coming dangerously close to me.

I back away and shrug.
"Should I care?"
He just laughs and grabs my arm so we could be chest to chest.

"You just slapped a mafia boss."