Conflict (Aaron Gordon) -Kyla-

A/N: Y'all, sorry I haven't been updating as much. I'm in the middle of exams right now. I think most of you will understand. But yeah, this one's for Nialltella_ ! Sorry for the wait but I hope you enjoy! (:

-Kyla's POV-

I bit my lip, looking at the tenth picture I've seen this week with Aaron and some random girl.

I love Aaron and he's the best boyfriend ever, but sometimes it does worry me that his status as a NBA player will jeopardize our relationship. Maybe it's just me being stupid.

I walked into the other room, where a shirtless Aaron was laying on the bed. He turned his head and smiled at me, pushing his SnapBack down a bit. I smiled and sat down next to him. He sat up on the bed and wrapped his arm around me.

He kissed my temple and said,"Hey baby."

"Uh, hey. Can I ask you something?"I asked quietly.

I've never been a loud person. I'm incredibly shy actually. Talking in front of people is a rare thing for me. But Aaron just makes me feel so much better about myself and boosts my confidence.

"Yeah, ask me anything,"Aaron shrugged. I took a deep breath before asking,"Do you always have to hang out with all these pretty girls and take pictures with them?"

Aaron looked at me weirdly. "Is that a problem for you, Kyla?"he asked.

I slowly nodded, looking down. I just wanted to avoid eye contact. "It makes me feel so ugly and unconfident. And it makes me worry that... That you'll leave me, Aaron."

Aaron took a deep breath. "Kyla, that would never happen,"he insisted, lifting my chin up so that my eyes would meet his. "I love you Kyla, and only you. You're the only one for me, baby."

"But if you're going to keep hanging out with all these girls, you'll eventually leave me,"I admitted.

Aaron's face expression changed. It looked he was angry. He asked,"What makes you think that, huh?"

I bit my lip. "Please don't be mad, Aaron."

"How can I not be mad? My damn girlfriend doesn't trust me. This is pathetic, Kyla."

I teared up. Aaron grabbed my arms really hard, making me wince. "That hurts. Please let go,"I managed to say calmly.

Aaron tightened his grip and muttered through gritted teeth,"If you can't trust me, maybe you should just leave." My arms were in so much pain that my eyes teared up. But it was also because Aaron just told me to leave.

"Are we over?"I whispered. Aaron nodded, throwing my arms aside. He pushed me away, hard. I stumbled back and almost lost my balance.

"I don't want to deal with this shit anymore,"he muttered. My heart broke right there.

"Aaron, you helped me so much through my shyness and everything. You were the one person I trusted. I hope you're happy now, knowing you don't have to deal with me anymore,"I choked out even though my throat was shutting down.

I ran out of the house, tears falling down my cheeks. I can't believe the sweetest guy ever just did that to me. He was the one person I could talk to, hang out with. I loved him.

I started walking down the street. When I was a few houses away from Aaron's house, this man started hollering at me,"Aye ma, you a baddie, huh? Give me a smile." I tried to ignore him and walk by, but he walked up to me.

"Where you going, gorgeous?"he asked. I bit my lip. This is the whole shyness thing I was talking about.

The man circled around me, an evil smile plastered on his face. "Wanna come over to my place? I'll give you the time of your life,"he said. "Just leave me alone, please,"I whispered.

The man grabbed my waist, pulling me towards him. I warned,"Let me go or else-"

He cut me off,"Or else what?"

"Or else I'll kick your ass,"someone said.

I turned my head and saw Aaron. Tears filled my eyes. I don't know why.

The man scoffed,"You're gonna kick my ass? I'd like to see you try." Aaron stepped up to us and said through gritted teeth,"Leave. The. Girl. Alone."

"You her boyfriend, huh?"he asked. I looked up at Aaron. We broke up. I'm not his girlfriend anymore. Aaron didn't hesitate to say,"Yes, I am her boyfriend. Let go of her right now."

The man pulled me closer, grinding on me. "Get away from me,"I said, trying to push him away.

"That's it,"Aaron decided. He pulled his hand back and then punched the guy straight in the face. He winced and grabbed his face, allowing me to run away.

I accidentally ran right into Aaron's arms. It's an instinct thing. I started to step away from Aaron, but he wrapped me in a hug and kissed the top of my head.

"Kyla, please come back to my house,"he whispered. I looked up at him and nodded.

Aaron and I walked down the street to his house and sat in his living room. "If you want to leave Kyla, I won't blame you. I can't believe I hurt you and touched you like that. That's definitely not how I was raised and how I should treat women. I'm so sorry Kyla. You can walk away, and I'll understand,"Aaron spoke.

I bit my lip and then just hugged Aaron. "I don't know why we were being so stupid before, but I don't want to lose you, Aaron,"I mumbled into his shoulder. "I love you so much Kyla,"he whispered.