Unexpected

"Love..the topic is quite interesting..hm..okay!We'll go with it." I agreed.We did some discussion and surprisingly Jungkook has a lot of idea for this topic.Of course..he's in love now so,its not a surprise if he knows more about it,right?

"Good,Jeon Jungkook!We don't have to ask Namjoon's help then.At least we finished our discussion today then we can start practicing later.We can do this,right?" I said to him.

"Let's win over the others." Jungkook added.Great,we're a matching pair.Both of us wants to the highest marks and be the best than our classmates.Not long after,Jin called the two of us to come downstairs.We went out and walked downstairs.I saw Haneul unnie sitting in the dining room already.

"Sorry for making you wait,unnie." I apologised and took my seat.

"It's okay,Soyeon.I just came too." She replied with a smile.

"Hello,Jungkook." Haneul unnie greeted him and he just nodded his head.He must be shy that's why he's acting like this.

"Okay!Since everybody is here,I would like to thank everyone for coming to this unexpected dinner.Ha..but anyways..let's eat and enjoy okay?So..let's eat!" Jin oppa said before we started eating.We began eating and I saw Jungkook who was eating with his head bowed down.

"Jungkook,you're shy aren't you?" I whispered to him.He stepped on my foot lightly and so I hold his left hand then squeezed it.

"It's okay,I'm here." I said to him.

"Gomawo." He thanked me.We continued eating while Jin anf Haneul talked about random things.After we finished eating,all of us went to the living room just hanging out.Jin excused himself and went upstairs into his room.

"So,you two..how was school?" Haneul started talking.

"It was fine,unnie.We're you know..always busy with school works.Typical students life." I scoffed which made Jungkook and unnie to laugh.

"You're far more cooler than your brother,Soyeon." She whispered and giggled.

"Of course I am." I replied.

"The two of you are going to finish school soon right?Do you have any plans yet?" She asked us.

"Hm..for me..not yet.I just want to focus on my school first but..I think Jeon Jungkook did his plans ready,right Jungkook?" I turned to look at him.He blinked his eyes twice and shook his head blankly.

"Oh,poor Jungkook..you must love to bully him,Soyeon and that's not good." Haneul shook her head.

"I must disagree with that,noona.I'm the one who's always bullying her." Jungkook interrupted.

"Unnie,to be honest both of us love to bully each other so..fair and square." I answered.

"But I'm a bit more.." Jungkook continued which made me rolled my eyes.

"I wonder what's taking your brother so long.." Haneul said.

"Did you miss him already?" I teased.

"Sort of..seeing you two together..kind of remembering me to the times when we met for the first time.We hated each other then as the time passed we got closer then became a couple.It could happen to the two of you too.." She said with a smile.

"Unnie,can you tell me how you met him?Truthfully,he never shared anything about you or his relationship although I'm his sister.Such an annoying brother." I heaved a sigh.Jungkook scoffed and I gave him a glare.

"It's the truth." I said to him.

"I know..you're such a good little sister." He patted my head.